SOLD Parting out 93' - 97' FZJ80 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for:
1) full set of lock cylinders with keys (ignition, doors, hatch). I'll take doors+hatch if ignition is a no go.
2) windshield washer reservoir
3) washer diverter valve
4) shifter position indicator: I really only need the plastic filler plate that moves with the shifter

Looking for:
1) full set of lock cylinders with keys (ignition, doors, hatch). I'll take doors+hatch if ignition is a no go.
2) windshield washer reservoir
3) washer diverter valve
4) shifter position indicator: I really only need the plastic filler plate that moves with the shifter
PM sent.

Need passenger side headlight even if damaged. Need the reflector and back rubber boot seals.

For 97 FZJ80

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm looking for a brake booster and master cylinder. Shipping would be to 07004. Let me know if you have it available and how much when you get a chance.

Thanks!

Rob

Looking for the dash bezel that goes around the radio and AC/heat controls.

Thanks!

Looking for the following items for a 1994 :

1. Green Drivers side exterior door handle
2. Rear Defrost Button and Pigtail
3. Power Antenna Button and Pigtail

Thanks!

@ATXFJ80 didn't see it listed - curious if you have tan plastic sunroof trim pc. not sure what that's called
thanks

Drat! thanks man

I am looking for a front drive shaft and a decent lid to the center console. If you have them, please give me a quote on price and shipping to 32063.

97 driver side rear wiring harnesses and length of pig tails hiding under jack. Pull back to passenger door and through plug undeneath.

Do you still have the black steering wheel for the ‘93? If so, can you post more pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom