Parting out 1994 Leather and Locked 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
The truck has 245K on the drivetrain. Very little rust on the body and frame. the 2 cancer spots are documented in the linked album. One is on the upper hatch around the "T" emblem, the other is on the lower DS passenger area. The PS passenger spot has some rust in typical the lower wheel well area.

My plan is to get the whole thing cleaned up, especially the engine bay and get it running (it cranks strong, and would give me a chuff but wouldn't catch when I tried to get it started the day I picked it up) so I can assess the condition of the engine and transmission. There are no signs of HG issues (no oil in the coolant and no coolant in the oil). It just has a nasty crank seal and probably oil pump and dissy o-ring leaks that threw a bunch of rust inhibiting oil around the engine and engine bay. :hillbilly:

The 2nd row seats are in great condition, they just need some saddle soap or leather conditioner to bring them back; no tears or cuts.
Everything seems to be there and in good condition, if a but dusty, in the interior as well.

https://goo.gl/photos/G4NgWkR5zYvuNfi19

More pics to come, but if you're interested in something in particular, reply here or PM me. Just remember this isn't my livelihood, so if your in a hurry for something and have an expectation of urgency, you'll have to be clear about that and be prepared to be disappointed;)

Cheers,
Stump :beer:

Buggy!

Should I assume you'll want to sell the locker actuators with the axles? If not, I need a working rear actuator.

Should I assume you'll want to sell the locker actuators with the axles? If not, I need a working rear actuator.
Yeah, they'll go with the axles, I hope.
Have you looked at fixing yours? seems they are servicable.

Yeah I'm giving that a shot now. Reached a stopping point though. The 3 screws attaching the motor cover are totally rusted so they got a soak of Free All and I'll try to get them out tomorrow.

Yeah, they'll go with the axles, I hope.
Have you looked at fixing yours? seems they are servicable.
I would be interested in the whole rear end if not spoken for, with or without diff/axles (preferably with):beer::beer:

I would be interested in the whole rear end if not spoken for, with or without diff/axles (preferably with):beer::beer:

Shortened 80 rear end in the 40? :bounce:

All right, the truck is running and off the trailer. All it took was a good artery and some gas.
I am ready to start pulling parts, so let me know what you need.

Do you have the tool kit still? I need the lug wrench out of it. Also, are the wiper arms rusty at all?

Rust adds character!!!

I thought you were going to keep it... How much for the engine? do you know if it is good?

Did you get a chance to talk to him about engine? You can text me price and I will relay to him. tks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom