SOLD Parting out 05 LC in DFW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
*CLARIFICATION****** Truck is located in DFW currently!

Hello all,

Beautiful exterior/interior 05. Looking for someone to take the whole thing off my hands. Engine and radiator died at 210k last night, RIP. She's a real beauty, but I am not in the financial position to rebuild her myself. Just had new BFG placed on the front two wheels last week. Hoping she goes somewhere where she is loved and respected. Truck has a Florida tag now as we just moved back home. Will post more pics once I have it towed from mechanic home. Thanks for looking.

LC1.jpg

LC2.jpg

LC3.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet looking LC! I'm always looking for parts so got the alert. You may want to post some pix of the interior.

Good luck!

Can you describe what happened to the engine and radiator?

Sweet looking LC! I'm always looking for parts so got the alert. You may want to post some pix of the interior.

Good luck!

Can you describe what happened to the engine and radiator?
Hard to say for sure. Lost power last night and likely, the head gasket blew and took the radiator with it. Mechanic says they can't get any pressure in the engine, won't start.

Hard to say for sure. Lost power last night and likely, the head gasket blew and took the radiator with it. Mechanic says they can't get any pressure in the engine, won't start.
Maybe the rubber band broke?

Hello all, I've tried to reply to all but in case I missed anyone, the truck is now located in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area. Sorry for any confusion. I will have more pictures and interior pictures posted sometime tomorrow. Thanks!

Pm sent

Are you trying to sell the entire vehicle or actually parting it out? I am also in DFW and trying to locate a few items for my 2005 LC.

Is this registered in TX? I see TX plates.

I am looking for an 80 to restore but interested in yours if the price is right. You can PM me how much you are asking, hoping your name is on the TX title.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom