For Sale Part time 4x4 kit. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Everything you need to convert your 80 series from AWD to 4x4 except the centre diff lock switch. The switch can be bought from Toyota, I think it's about $80 Can. The centre diff lock switch becomes your 4x4 on/off control along with the manual locking hubs. I got too distracted with other projects to install this kit. I bought it from Radd Cruisers in Duncan, B.C. It's still in the box they sent it in.

$550 Can

If you want to see pictures I can email some. I can't seem to get them to upload right now.

Thanks

Will you ship?

Sure, I'll try and find out how much it'll cost. Are you willing to cover the shipping?

A quick search with Canada post says five business days and about $40 Canadian to Loveland, CO.

That's not bad. Is there a website about the kit?

Good deal. I installed the same kit in a 100 series transfer case and it wasn't bad at all. Very high quality product as well!

Job is pretty easy to do and this is a good price on a quality kit, GLWS.

Really interested if you can Ship to Houston, I PM you my email so tou can please send me pictures.
Thanks

You can keep your abs if you drive around with your hubs locked or you buy the abs relocation kit that Marks 4x4 Adapters makes.

Last edited:
Driving around with the hubs locked in a rig that used to have the "hubs locked" all of the time is really hilarious... LOL

I realize that, but isn't driving around with the hubs locked basically AWD in high range?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom