Events/Trails Parkway Ride (Informal) 10/16-18 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time is ok with me. Just get everything nailed down and let me know.

Down the hill:
1602542701950.png

Up the hill
1602542518102.png

Aight. I've been feeling way stressed and was telling @forrest5000 I might not make it, just so I can stay home and handle stuff.

But my buddy who lives in Burnsville messaged me today and told me this weekend is only one to fix the 4Runner. So we decided to pop in for a visit Saturday afternoon. Which s***box Toyota will we show up in? Undecided, same goes for camping - although it's leaning towards us bringing tents because otherwise we have to get back to AVL and then he has to drive all the way to far side of Burnsville, and that will get late.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1600522879625_6713079516103793608~2.jpeg

Going to try to bring the telescope. Should be a great time to see mars.

Looks like I'm going to bail on this. I have way too much to get done on project Hatchet before GSMTR, and Emma's truck needs a wheel bearing. I've ordered it, but its not arrived yet. Kind of sucks, looks like the weather is going to be awesome but hopefully I'll see some nice mountain weather in a couple weeks.

It looks like I’m not going to be able to join now due to a sudden work deal that has popped up for Friday afternoon. :bang:

I can't be there until 2:00 now. Was anyone set on noon or we good pushing back 2 hrs?
I am fine with 2pm. Can sleep more before heading out.

Columbia guy here, was planning on running part of the Ga Traverse, but who I was going with has bailed so it'll be my 13y/o son and me.

What does your trip entail? Trails or just Parkway riding? Anyone else bring kids/family?

Columbia guy here, was planning on running part of the Ga Traverse, but who I was going with has bailed so it'll be my 13y/o son and me.

What does your trip entail? Trails or just Parkway riding? Anyone else bring kids/family?
There is a trail. It is not very technical (a few optional rocks to play on), and not very long, but can be a tight squeeze in places so warning about pin striping.

I will have my 13 yo daughter. 🤨

😆

If y’all don’t mind a new person joining you guys, I’d love to join up for the weekend. Could probably be in Asheville by 2-230. I just wish we had a midlands cruiser group.

If y’all don’t mind a new person joining you guys, I’d love to join up for the weekend. Could probably be in Asheville by 2-230. I just wish we had a midlands cruiser group.
If camping be forewarned. Will be crazy cold, possibly windy. Best to sleep inside the truck with a buddy heater setup.

I'm going to have to bail , hurt my neck again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom