For Sale Pair of '79-'84 FJ40 front seats. Portland, OR area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
*****SOLD*******Selling a nice pair of 79-84 front seats. They had been recovered by a previous owner in a black/gray cloth that looks really nice and is in pretty good shape.

I disassembled them, stripped and repainted the metal backs, rust treated and sprayed the mounting brackets, and shampooed the upholstery.

The headrests have some discoloration from the sun but are still decent, no cracks. When I resembled them, I noticed a small crack in the metal where the seat back attaches to the seat bottom. I attached a pic to show the crack. It could use a quick weld for longevity sake but still seems good and strong.

The original plan for these were to replace the non-usa 60/40 bench in my troopy with these buckets. I mounted them up in my troopy and used them for a short time. The purest side of me ended up deciding to keep the factory split bench. If someone was curious about doing the same, it is a direct bolt in application to swap the bench for buckets, at least it was for my RHD '84 HJ47. All mounting holes and captive nuts were there. Told these will also bolt right into an FJ60.

Got these up on Ebay as well. Mud price is $450

Shipping will be brutal for these and would prefer local p/u or mudship. I do have fastenal locally, so that could be a little cheaper option.

IMG_1768.JPG

IMG_1778.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

Last edited:
So tempting. I am in Kfalls.......

Deal if we can arrange getting them here at some point!
PayPal?

These seats are sweet and a good deal. Thank you!

Crack stitched up.
IMG_20170503_192708.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom