For Sale PA Interesting FJ40 parts and pieces (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
OK there's a nice pair of liftgate hinges price $44 SOLD for the pair. A pair of the triangle shaped brackets (header braces) for the rear door opening header on a truck with ambulance doors $36 the pair. An under(driver)seat bracket for securing the factory jack price $28. A pair of hinge pieces not sure what exactly they are for $36 for the pair. An upper hinge for ambulance doors $36. Last but not least a real nice clean F engine air cleaner clamp $22 SOLD. Buyer pays shipping. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

Liftgate hinges 1.JPG
Liftgate hinges 2.JPG
Header braces 1.JPG
Header braces 2.JPG

Last edited:
The two little loops are the hangers for a bifold rear hatch. Often broken, someone like @HelloKitty65 would be all over those. I would like the air cleaner clamp. Do I have to email?

The two little loops are the hangers for a bifold rear hatch. Often broken, someone like @HelloKitty65 would be all over those. I would like the air cleaner clamp. Do I have to email?
Saw these. Luckily mine aren't busted.

Mark no need for email I will get the clamp packaged and let you know the total due. Should go out today or tomorrow.

Mark no need for email I will get the clamp packaged and let you know the total due. Should go out today or tomorrow.
Thank you sir. 😊 If we could create a ‘pile’ to make the shipping a better deal, I would appreciate that. I would love to snag one of those front nose cones with shifter box attached.😉

OK I will get a large flat rate box that will hold both the transfer case nosecone and the clamp. Tried to fit the nosepiece into a medium FR box but it's too big.

Mark- Nosecone and air cleaner clamp are packed and ready to go, postage is $18.60. Paypal to shmukter@pa.metrocast.net I'll get it mailed today or tomorrow and send you the tracking number when I have it. Thanks!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom