For Sale PA: 2006 Landcruiser, Southern Truck, 192k, OME, WKO and Trail Tailor Goodies **SOLD** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm regretfully parting ways with my 2006 LC. I bought this rig late last summer as a secondary family/adventure vehicle. I've loved every minute of it but, having recently relocated my family, we're needing something smaller and more economical.

This particular Landcruiser has spent the majority of its life in Texas with a brief stint in Michigan and now PA. When I was looking for the perfect Landcruiser for my family my biggest priority was finding one with NO RUST. While Sonora Gold wasn't my first color choice, this rig was super clean and solid. It was advertised as having zero rust and the frame and underside are VERY clean. I had it undercoated with Fluid Film before it saw any PA snow or salt. The only area where I found any signs of rust on the body is a very small amount of bubbling around the rear hatch mechanism and it's minimal. I'll take a few pics for anyone interested.

Sonora Gold has actually really grown on me and, surprisingly, my wife, too. It's just a classic color that looks great. Again, it wasn't my first color choice, but I'm not sure I'd want any other color after this one.

As I planned on keeping this Landcruiser forever, I maintained it regularly. I take a proactive approach to maintenance, not reactive (when possible). Over the last year I've spent over $5k on maintenance and mods to get this truck right where I want it. Below is a comprehensive list of modifications and maintenance that I've performed during my ownership. Prior to my ownership, it was dealer maintained very regularly. Feel free to run the VIN to confirm.

Two minor and unfortunate accidents during my ownership, none before that. My wife was backing up and cutting the wheel to the left and swiped a concrete filled steel pole that she didn't see on the passenger side. Insurance claim filed (accident forgiveness thankfully) and repaired with new OEM front passenger door and fender (pre-slider install). Second accident was right after I got it back from being fixed the first time. I parked it on the street in front of my house while cleaning out my garage and someone sideswiped it on the driver's side. Slider saved it big time. Scratches and scuffs to the driver's side rear door, quarter panel dog leg and wheel. Door and quarter were repaired at same body shop used previously. I didn't bother replacing the wheel, so it has some scuffs/scratches, and the slider has a small crinkle in it at the kickout. I have photos of all damage prior to repair.

• PRICE: $15,000 FIRM **SOLD**
  • 2006 Toyota Landcruiser
  • VIN JTEHT05J062080677
  • 191,240 miles
  • OME 2.5" medium duty lift (AHC deleted)
  • (5x) 275/50/17 Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT tires, less than 3k miles
  • Trail Tailor front upper control arms
  • Trail Tailor front and rear swaybar links
  • Trail Tailor front and rear recovery points
  • White Knuckle sliders
  • BORA 1.25" wheel spacers
  • Yakima Loadwarrior roof basket
  • Ruff Tuff front seat covers with pistol pockets and spec ops backs
  • Morel Maximo front door speakers
  • USB/USB-C charger with voltage read out
  • LED interior lighting
We're in the process of moving, but I'll get additional pictures in the coming week. I'll be sure to include frame and underbody. It's a bit crusty from the Fluid Film and a weekend off road trip, but I assure you it's clean. Please PM me with any questions or if you'd like to set up a time to check it out.

**LINK TO ALBUM WITH DETAILED PICS HERE: 2006 Landcruiser Pics

Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 8.11.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 8.11.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 8.12.21 PM.png

IMG_20191003_152523.jpg

IMG_20191003_152324.jpg

Last edited:
Annnnnndddd...a couple more.

After new tires:
2019-03-27_06-33-55.jpg

BORA spacers installed:
IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_20190404_201018.jpg

IMG_20190404_201213.jpg

IMG_20190406_134219.jpg

Oh man, sweet deal for someone! Show some pics of the undercarriage if it's been a southern truck, should go quick.

Ok, guys, here's an album with plenty of undercarriage pics and some detailed exterior photos taken today. Now I warned you the undercarriage is crusty with Fluid Film, mud and sand. It looks really nasty in the pics but that's just what you get with Fluid Film and other undercoating products. I did clean a few areas to show you how clean it is underneath the Fluid Film and grime.

Undercarriage doesn't look bad. Just hate that color. Wife has the same color toyota sienna van. Also looks like the repaint on the fender doesn't quite match.

Undercarriage doesn't look bad. Just hate that color. Wife has the same color toyota sienna van. Also looks like the repaint on the fender doesn't quite match.
Yeah, to each their own on the color. As I said, it wasn't my preference at first, but I've grown to like it.

I'm colorblind and really can't notice a difference in the paint, but my wife has said in the past that the hood seems to have a warmer tone than the fender. I knew it would never be perfect OEM quality paint again after the accidents which is why I was so gutted when it happened. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom