Build P2: Refreshing GCC FJ80, 1991, G, Tan

Member Builds and Stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Okay, more parts to this project and all OEM

So FJ80 G came with no firewall insulation, this is a brand new one
IMG_4322.webp


Crank sensor because why not. I already replaced all the sensors for the engine so this one is a must
IMG_4321.webp



I found two of three of the exhaust mounts. The third one is going to be powder coated

IMG_4319.webp


IMG_4319.webp
 
During my stay in the USA, my guy was working non-stop to fit the engine, but he was also working non-stop to figure out the gas delivery style, and yes, we are officially dual pumps like the 100! We fitted a 100 Series sub-tank with no modifications to fit it, and we modified all electric plugs related to the gas system to match each other, and an 80 Series EFI main tank; I do not have photos yet.

Also, my guy chose to go with the 100-Series gas fitting style: the plastic lines with a clip. Here is a photo of the line from the injectors to the gas filter.

1789034738910.webp




Here are some part numbers that I just ordered to complete the setup :

TUBE SUB-ASSY, FUEL TANK MAIN
77209-60170

PIPE SUB-ASSY, FUEL FILTER, NO.1
23801-66030

TUBE SUB-ASSY, FUEL TANK MAIN
77209-60150

VALVE ASSY, FUEL TANK SOLENOID RETURN
77720-60070

HOSE, FUEL, NO.6
77249-60130

TUBE SUB-ASSY, FUEL MAIN
77205-6A060
 
Back
Top Bottom