Build Owyhee J.A. BJ75 Troopy Journal

Member Builds and Stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah that piece of metal definitely doesn’t belong. I guess with out dropping the tank it will probably be hard to figure out . Can you get a small mirror into the space and look around?
Thanks for confirming. Good idea on using an inspection mirror, I'll try that when/if I replace the sender.
 
Stopped by a local shop that has a troopy-project parked in their lot yesterday and looked underneath. That piece of metal is factory, mines just bent back at the wrong angle.

I think I'll just get a new sealed connector set, like a deutsch connector or one from the Easter Beaver site linked above and replace the 'good enough' taped up terminal block. I don't think the original connector was sealed, but given the location, it seems like it would be better if it was sealed.

IMG_20260929_130758734_AE.webp


IMG_20260929_130754136_AE.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom