Overland Expo: Who is here? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Markuson

SILVER Star
Threads
In Flagstaff and going all day tomorrow (Saturday) to Overland Expo West.

Anyone else? :steer:

I'll be there Sunday. Look for copper state cruiser t shirts. They are bright gold. Several guys are there all weekend.
Jeff will be teaching some classes

I personally never heard of this until today. Is this the event Mark? Ways to Attend WEST

If so, it looks awesome and should be a great event for families and all, and to make new friends. Be sure to post some pics. Will have to make a point to attend sometime in the near future.

I personally never heard of this until today. Is this the event Mark? Ways to Attend WEST

If so, it looks awesome and should be a great event for families and all, and to make new friends. Be sure to post some pics. Will have to make a point to attend sometime in the near future.

Yup. That’s it. I was at Expo all day today. Great stuff!

I'll be there Sunday. Look for copper state cruiser t shirts. They are bright gold. Several guys are there all weekend.
Jeff will be teaching some classes

Well dang... I’m driving home tomorrow (Sunday) so won’t see y’all. Lots of vendors this year. Enjoyed my day for sure... Have a great time tomorrow!

Mark

We are here all weekend. Booth 41 with a Cummins 2.8 in an FJ80. We are looking for 200 series owners to discuss product development with. PLEASE stop by to chat if you're around.

We are here all weekend. Booth 41 with a Cummins 2.8 in an FJ80. We are looking for 200 series owners to discuss product development with. PLEASE stop by to chat if you're around.

Wish I’d known...

So much cool stuff. One day is not enough to take it all in.

Wish I’d known...

Me too.

Are you guys from Bozeman? If so, I actually stopped by and talked to the owner of the rig for awhile. My 200 is 100% stock and is a pure recreation vehicle... It just sits in my garage probably 20-25 days a month so it's probably a pretty good candidate for test fitting parts.

Me too.

Are you guys from Bozeman? If so, I actually stopped by and talked to the owner of the rig for awhile. My 200 is 100% stock and is a pure recreation vehicle... It just sits in my garage probably 20-25 days a month so it's probably a pretty good candidate for test fitting parts.

No sir, we are from Boise, ID. I do believe you are talking about the FJ60? A tan one? Only had a chance to make a super quick stop in that booth, definitely not enough time to take everything in.

We live south of Phoenix, no trees. Walking back to the truck I had to snap a pic with the pines.
Great expo, definitely more than a days worth of stuff to take in.
Will be camping there next year.
20180520_152936.jpg

Awesome! We are fortunate enough to have a cabin in Munds Park just minutes away from the venue. We ended up taking the back forest trails and fire roads in... Got lost a few times but that's part of the fun :)

Maybe next year we can coordinate something. I know a ton of good spots to camp for free just outside of where the expo is.

MVIMG_20180519_123601.jpg

Maybe next year we can coordinate something. I know a ton of good spots to camp for free just outside of where the expo is.

That would be great, I wanted to go this year but had family in town. I’m not missing it next year...

I'd be down for doing some sort of meet up or group thing or travel together next year. I couldn't fit it in this year as I had just returned from a 3-week PNW road trip followed immediately by a week long business trip. I needed some down time. But seeing this thread has me wishing I had planned more around it. Next year would work, though. I was there in 2015 and very much enjoyed it (because I was NOT camping in the mud!)

I wish I could have met up with more Mudders there. I was in the XOverland booth most of the weekend and did a few classes too, always a top notch event. We should do a Mud meet/greet for Expo 2018

I stopped by for a few hours on Friday but after getting off a Grand Canyon River trip for 21 days I wanted to get home.

I stopped by for a few hours on Friday but after getting off a Grand Canyon River trip for 21 days I wanted to get home.

That is a dream trip of mine. Assuming you went with a known outfitter?

That is a dream trip of mine. Assuming you went with a known outfitter?

Ceiba out of Flag was the outfitter but we didn't use their boatman. All the boatman were from GJ area or know how to row rapids.

I shot the images of most of the rapids for everyone then I rowed a Ducky with clean up.
Super Fun!!

Grand Canyon River Trip 2018-9188.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom