Over The Mountain Tour - OTMT August 23 - 27 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thursday's nut looking good for me, funeral in Franklin to go to, plus still need to finish front axle. Looking like we'll meet up Friday afternoon

We are meeting Rick between 12-1 at the top of sassafras mountain. If it's later we will be camping somewhere along horseshoe pasture rd.

Have service.

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0384.JPG

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0388.JPG

Any run INS with angry hikers?

Last edited by a moderator:
A big huge thanks to the Upstate Cruisers for such a great ride and impressive food treats..... You are all so blessed to have such a great club and members , not to discount the hard work and dedication it takes to have that !!

See ya soon for another ride ! - Steve G.

A huge thank you to @Trollhole for leading this event and @aquatech3 too for scouting the route. What an incredible trip with some epic destinations and camp sites! Thanks for letting me ride along and for all the great food. It's hard to condense 5 days into a short video, but here are some of the highlights from the trip. (click on the title to open it on Vimeo for fullscreen)

Had a great time ! Want to thank everyone who cooked the food . Hope to see you guys a ONSC's Logan's Run next month.

awesome pics looks like you guys had a great time
wife and i spent a lot of time up in those mtns geocaching and just enjoying the scenery.

So , are there shirts ?​

So , are there shirts ?​

Also, now that I think about it, is there a way to get stickers? How much for a small run of stickers? I'm starting to collect them from camping trips for us to use as memory joggers on our camping gear.

So , are there shirts ?​
No, sorry, just can't make that happen right now with demands at work. Stickers are looking to be prohibitive as well but have one option to look into but not sure sticker will be quality enough to withstand being exposed to elements!

No, sorry, just can't make that happen right now with demands at work. Stickers are looking to be prohibitive as well but have one option to look into but not sure sticker will be quality enough to withstand being exposed to elements!
If you send me the image you used for the t-shirt, I will get a batch of stickers made. I can then bring them to the next meet, or mail them. I can take payments via paypal and only cover cost. Let me know if you are good with that and I will work on a list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom