For Sale ORI STX struts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling a full set of ORI STX struts. 2-14" and 2-16". The 14" struts have been used for a season on my 2002 Tacoma but are in perfect working condition. No shaft scratches or dings. Very minor scratches on the bodies. The 16" struts are brand new. They were simply used to mock up a suspension. No scratches.

I really want to sell them all as a set of 4 but I will be willing to split them up if i have buyers for both sets.

2-14" struts = $1000
2-16" struts = $1600

Package deal for all 4 = $ 2500 shipped to your door with no 16-19 week lead time.
I have the receipt for them new and it was +$3500

I am not on here much so if you are interested, please call or text me. my name is Josh. 970749o31

I will try to get some pics up soon. If they are not posted just text me and ill send you as many as your heart desires.

Selling a full set of ORI STX struts. 2-14" and 2-16". The 14" struts have been used for a season on my 2002 Tacoma but are in perfect working condition. No shaft scratches or dings. Very minor scratches on the bodies. The 16" struts are brand new. They were simply used to mock up a suspension. No scratches.

I really want to sell them all as a set of 4 but I will be willing to split them up if i have buyers for both sets.

2-14" struts = $1000
2-16" struts = $1600

Package deal for all 4 = $ 2500 shipped to your door with no 16-19 week lead time.
I have the receipt for them new and it was +$3500

I am not on here much so if you are interested, please call or text me. my name is Josh. 970749o31

I will try to get some pics up soon. If they are not posted just text me and ill send you as many as your heart desires.
Sent you a PM. Mike

Great deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom