Ooooohhhhh Baby, Bilsteins what a ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just ordered from the same place Romer got his. He quoted me $81.50 each. I told him someone else bought the same set here for cheaper. He said ok, and sold them too me for $71.50. Thanks Romer.

I've run Billys in front and Rancho 9000's in back of my mini and 4runner's for years. The adjustables in back help when you are running with an empty bed versus loaded. The same set up will be on the 40 once I get new springs

Ken,
I am going to buy a new 2.5 lift kit, after a little research last night I thought I was going to go with the HFS lift by CCOT....

Now, I am not sure.....Bilstiens huh !!

Last edited:
Kind of funny. I was searching to find the right part numbers for Bilsteins and I received help from my past self over 9 years ago.

Just thought I would bump it as I didn't find another thread that told me specifically what I wanted to know

A set of Blistens have now been added to my wish list. Anyone have any valving recommendations for a stockish height 40 with 33s, a 350, rear airbags, and an 1/8" thick tub in the rear? 2200 lbs in the front and 2600 lbs in the rear.

I've got taller shock towers in the front, and am running the same RS5000 shocks front and rear. Shock length is good, but ride isn't great. Airbags made a big improvement, but I know the valving isn't right.

I ordered the Billys - PN BE56248H5 rear and BEH6251H8 front... but my cost was almost TWICE Ken's cost. Time to investigate PNs and see what is up. Luckily not installed yet.

Hey, @Razor I'm matching my shocks with OME 2.5" springs and OME suspension correction shackles... thanks to Cruiser Outfitters.... I was leaning CCOT but heard they were more firm than the OME.

I ordered the Billys - PN BE56248H5 rear and BEH6251H8 front... but my cost was almost TWICE Ken's cost. Time to investigate PNs and see what is up. Luckily not installed yet.

Hey, @Razor I'm matching my shocks with OME 2.5" springs and OME suspension correction shackles... thanks to Cruiser Outfitters.... I was leaning CCOT but heard they were more firm than the OME.

Those prices are from 10 years ago and Razor hasn't been on the board for at least 7 for various reasons. However, they seemed to be like $10 more when I googled the part numbers

How would these compare to basic shocks you get from Napa for a stock setup, for road use vs. off-road? I purposely went with a basic shock with the thinking that it would give the best all around ride on the road, but if there's a better mouse-trap out there, then I'm interested.

Anyone Put These on a SOA Truck after having Cheepo's
My truck rides like Crap with the Procomp junk

Never had cheepos on my truck. 5125s were my original shocks for the build. The overall ride of my 40 is awesome, IMO.

I got mine from ebay in an open-box deal. They were about $275 for the set of four shipped.

:doh:

Didnt even look at the dates !!!! Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom