ONSC Chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A flat bed would be optimal but putting the T-case in Neutral will allow it to be towed normally.

Yeah, that will pretty much toast a viscous coupling in short order.

Yeah, that will pretty much toast a viscous coupling in short order.

Ahhh that sheds some light on it thank you. I always forget the later 80s had a VC.

Ahhh that sheds some light on it thank you. I always forget the later 80s had a VC.

JackieChan.png

chuck-norris--1.jpg

I do my fair share of work under jack stands, I don't use cheap jack stands. Always in the corner of your mind when you are laying on a creeper.

RIP Sir

I do my fair share of work under jack stands, I don't use cheap jack stands. Always in the corner of your mind when you are laying on a creeper.

RIP Sir

Totally agree.

I get the heebeejeebees every time I'm under a rig and I've been at this for a few years now. As a younger guy I was just stupid lucky. I never got "the talk" from my dad. Not THAT talk, the one about jack stands .... well, come to think of it, I didn't get the other t .... well anyway, dammitall, be careful folks.

There is a lot that can happen between now and then but none of this looks good. Not only do the mountains get flooded but most of NC is on the East of a Northbound storm.

Prepare.

Irma-2.png

We are right where all those paths come together in Upstate NC. Glad that we are on high ground.

I spoke to some friends in the Keys and they said tourists have already been kicked out and a huge amount of the locals are preparing to hit the road.

Go AWAY Irma!

Everyone turn on their fans and point them SE. That'll work, yeah that's the ticket!

RIP Sir

Agreed.... I also only used 6 ton or higher on the cruiser normally some 12 tons.... Just added piece of mind.

I am hoping my family from Savannah will come up here - they are almost guaranteed an evac notice - - they "rode out" Matthew, but got lucky.

Not that everyone here doesn't have access to this .... The 11 O’clock update was just posted. The NHC finally pulled their forecast east, more in agreement with the above models. If this plays out it means rapid weakening over land would not happen; even if the storm gets no stronger it will be a rough ride.

Irma-3.png

Opposite ends of the spectrum... entire west coast is on fire and the entire gulf and SE coast has or is about to get a ton of water.

and these guys just want to play golf

upload_2017-9-6_10-0-51.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom