SOLD One tan Sceptor MFC (used) El Paso,TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.badlandsexpeditions.wordpress.com
I have four used Sceptor MFC 's for sale . Located in El Paso Texas. Sold as is.

$65.00 each plus shipping based on your location.

IMG_20181220_155422740.jpg

IMG_20181220_155427494.jpg

IMG_20181220_155447213.jpg

IMG_20181220_155516529.jpg

interested! shipped to 84532? Do you have the Ft. Bliss connection?
emoji_u1f918.png

FWIW, I was born and raised El Paso! Lived there till I graduated from UTEP.
Puro La High! :D

-el guero-

Is Rosco's Burger Inn still in business? Over by fort boulevard ? ;)
Green Chili Cheeseburger basket!!!!

No ft Bliss connection. I believe Roscoe's is still open but on the other side of town from I live.

I have a second tan can with a red gas can strap and viton gasket for 80.00

If you are interested in two cans

$80 for two?
Or the 1st used tan for $50 (probably used with diesel) and the second is red-tabbed with viton for $80?

I got a new one last summer via a Canadian friend, but have want for another (not sure when she's.going back), so your add piqueued my querries. ;)

I left El Paso at the end of 2000 so I know it's changed a lot since my time. Then, the upper West side was starting to explode, like the neighborhoods around Franklin high School (which was my first job - construction - after graduating HS). as I understand now, the approach to transmountain and Franklin Mt SP is all neighborhoods, whereas in my time it was all desert.

Could probably just packing tape a label on the used one ( tape the lid open with a few wraps) and ship usps for cheapest. . . . Just thoughts.

OK $130.00 for both plus shipping. Unfortunately they need to be boxed up or no one will ship a used gas can. Let me box them up and get a shipping price .

OK $130.00 for both plus shipping. Unfortunately they need to be boxed up or no one will ship a used gas can. Let me box them up and get a shipping price .

I appreciate your efforts, could you get a shipping quote for one as well as for both?
Ergo $50+Ship or $80+ship and $130+ship
I may be splitting this with a friend so it may be worth it for us (again given the unsure CA connection).
Do you have photos of each? Is the red-strap one used as well? Any punctures, serious gouges? (I discovered 4 layers of shoe goo repaired a minor hole...)

I think, for what it's worth, if you (or anyone) were to try and secure a Ft. Bliss (or other base) connection you could probably move a steady stream of sceptors @ $100 shipped (ish). But such surplus may have to go through more official channels now than in times past. I don't know.

Thank you, I'm sure others will too.

I already boxed up both cans up I can't be taking it apart and building new boxes I'll give you the shipping for both cans .

I appreciate your efforts, Mike. That is out of my $pending range for used sceptors.
I'll pass so someone with less access to sceptors can score these MFCs.
Thank you and best to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom