OMG Can't believe I am doing this..... FJ55 For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If your area needs it to pass emissions for the body/VIN it will pass without any problem. It's hundreds of times cleaner than the F. If, like CA, you need to pass emissions for the engine year it will still probably pass as everything works, but it would be a closer thing, especially as it is OBDII.

I thnk it would need to be set up just a little different for towing. Maybe air bags in the rear. Easy thing. It has plenty of towing power.

It's plenty comfortable for a long drive.

Thanks Gumby, good info there, and yes everything is there as far as the motor goes, check engine light, cats, etc.

I am not sure you could lower it easily. The rear is really as low as it can go with a spring over. The rear springs are pretty flat. The front you would probably need to change the upper coilover mount by raising the mount you could lower the front of the truck. It might look a little funny the way it sits going any smaller then 35's the front fenders are cut for big tires.

Ryan

If your area needs it to pass emissions for the body/VIN it will pass without any problem. It's hundreds of times cleaner than the F. If, like CA, you need to pass emissions for the engine year it will still probably pass as everything works, but it would be a closer thing, especially as it is OBDII.

I thnk it would need to be set up just a little different for towing. Maybe air bags in the rear. Easy thing. It has plenty of towing power.

It's plenty comfortable for a long drive.

I bough by FJC from them back when I lived in Huntsville.

His son had a pretty cool yellow fjc w a black roof ...
They also had one of those long nosed rides you see in the back of Dupont Reg - Zimmer I believe - pretty sweet as well.

Your 55 setup was impressive! Definitely one of the coolest rigs on Mud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom