OME Lift Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I am still a bit confused. I can only find the CBS01 mentioned in one ARB parts catalogue and it isn't described or pictured.

The part I found in searching was this:

But what you guys are talking about doesn't sound like a bolt, but rather a cap of some sort that fits over the bolt?

Their photo is incorrect. Work with a Land Cruiser shop. This is the CBS01, needed on late model rears only when eliminating the isolators.

perch_CBS01 (1).jpg

Screenshot_20221111_175429.jpg

We (@cruiser Outfitters) absolutely offer them loose. Call the parts team Monday or email over the weekend. Info@cruiseroutfitters.com / 801-563-1277.

They are not listed on the website as we give them out complimentary with any suspension we sell. They're not really something that ever needs to be replaced or purchased outside of a full suspension or pair of leaf springs.

@reaton heed the dude above - he is Cruiser Outfitters. This is all they do. No Chevys, No Fords, no Jeeps, just Land Cruisers. The guys that answer the email and phone absolutely know their s***, they’ll know exactly what you’re talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom