Old Man Emu Bad Reviews (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For what its worth, I have had a bunch of toyotas and allways put ome springs on them. However my fj40 is the first one I went a different direction. I ended up going dobinsons 1.75 springs and do not regret it whatsoever. they are fantastic. I did not want a big lift and wanted to be able to fit the 33x9.50s I have. I actually want to swap to smaller tires eventually. They are actually pretty soft compaired to some of the other vehicles. On my 1st gen 4runner the ome was the worst. I hated the ride on that one. the ome on the fj80 was ok and the 3rd gen 4runner it was good.

Last edited:
37 reviews covering the last 8 years and all their products. Of the 37 I saw only one for a FJ40 (1978 I believe). How many products do you think they market? How many of those products do you think have been sold, even if you only look at the last 8 years and not the life of the company?

Ever heard the phrase "the squeaky wheel gets the grease"? If someone is upset they are more likely to squeak then someone who is pleased with their purchase. If I was into statistics I'd probably be able to show that those numbers are insignificant and meaningless. Not being a statistician it is simply my feeling.

Do your own research and spend your money where you feel it is best spent!
I for one really appreciate seeing when someone digs a little bit deeper into ‘statistics’. Thank you for putting some perspective on this deeply subjective topic.😊

IMG_6950.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom