OLD - Breakfast at The Bone - Saturday, 11 September 2021 (1 Viewer)

Which day?

• Saturday 9/10

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Sunday 9/11

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Saturday 9/11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 9/12

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
EDIT: This is gonna be on Saturday 9/11. Final answer.

EDIT: I f'd up the dates, not the days. Seems I can't edit the options, so we'll add both Saturday's together for final results; same with the Sundays. Actual dates are SAT 11th and SUN 12th.

Poll to select the date is up for 10 days from today.

Everyone is welcome - member or not! Bring the family if you like! Come meet some folks, look at trucks, eat some outstanding grub, pick up some hot sauces, and create your own 6-pack on the way out from an excellent selection of beers.

SATURDAY, 11 September 2021
9:30am (served until 11:00am or when they run out)

The Bone
8045 Stonewall Shops Square
Gainesville, VA 20155

Last edited:
Just wanted to confirm 9/11 - Saturday ; 9/12 - Sunday .... 2021...? 🍖🥩🍳🥓

Just wanted to confirm 9/11 - Saturday ; 9/12 - Sunday .... 2021...? 🍖🥩🍳🥓
I think it's clear that I'm hoping to have time travel perfected in the next 2 weeks but I doubt everybody else will, so let's go with your 2021 dates.

Breaking news! Talked to the guys at Bone today briefly. This is the last Saturday that they’ll be doing breakfast. Next week they start doing it on Sundays only but with an expanded menu. We didn’t discuss what that means but it’s gotta be good. I’ll find out tomorrow.

So what does this mean? It means people like @D21FJ60 who don’t do Sundays had better hustle on out this Saturday to join us!

Does anybody want to part with a charging cable that fits this? You know, the one that every household has 50 of…except for my mother who seems to have thrown them all away because they don’t fit her phone?

8AD66AAE-2E0E-40B1-A017-8C10F19E1916.jpeg

As of now the plan is to have the whole family roll in.
we’ll see if it comes to fruition….
We’ll be there awhile. Just an FYI - if you have 27 kids then we request that you get there early or order last. ;)

I think we had 11 or 12 people this morning. Weather was perfect and we ate outdoors. I'm pretty sure that @unleashd was there (I forgot to ask your MUD name!), so it was good meeting someone new.

I think we had 11 or 12 people this morning. Weather was perfect and we ate outdoors. I'm pretty sure that @unleashd was there (I forgot to ask your MUD name!), so it was good meeting someone new.
Yep. I was there. It was good to put some faces to the MUD names :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom