For Sale Oklahoma City: 1997/Lexus/LX450 (for parts.) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oklahoma City: 1997/LX450 (selling for parts.)

~127,000 miles.

2.5” (I believe) lift. I put some SpyderTrax wheel spacers and 18” Ballistic wheels with ~35” tires (tires might not be great after sitting for a year.) One of the wheel bolts is stripped on the left rear wheel, I believe.

Ran and drove fine when I parked it ~1 year ago, but I offer no warranty on any part of this vehicle.

I think it has some sort of electrical problem. I bought a new battery last year and it worked for a week, then it wouldn’t start again.

Water gets inside it when it rains. Interior is very rough. Front seats are thrashed, carpet has severe mildew damage. Paint is oxidized and dirty from sitting outside.

I do have the title. Selling for parts. License plate not included. No warranties, expressed or implied. You’ll have to pick it up.

Wife wants it out of the driveway, so make me an offer! I promise I won’t be offended.

4D9E16B1-A85E-4092-87BB-F688F66A7E13.jpeg

4638CC22-B5C6-48D1-9C2C-4C1D65E7288E.jpeg

E33BC8F6-FBD5-4D4F-970A-45AB0670DB95.jpeg

DAAB7993-5BF8-4E63-9F11-DB8B9C8B0DB0.jpeg

You might want to re-post this in the Parting Out forum.

How much for the steering wheel - no airbag?

Can you post a closeup of the gear shift lever and indicator plate?

You might want to re-post this in the Parting Out forum.

How much for the steering wheel - no airbag?

Can you post a closeup of the gear shift lever and indicator plate?

Not parting out. My wife would not be thrilled if I started dismantling this car in the driveway.

I'll sell it for $2,500 to the first person who guarantees they will pick up the car by 09/09/2019.

Reminder, this car is being sold for parts. As is, where is. No warrantees, expressed or implied. Tag is expired and will be removed prior to sale.

Does this one have the factory locking diffs?

I don't believe it has factor locking diffs. At least it doesn't have the "DIFF LOCK" knob to the left of the steering wheel that I've seen on some. It does have the "H L R" selector to the right of the main gear selector, with buttons for "PWR" and "2ND"

I'll sell it for $2,500 to the first person who guarantees they will pick up the car by 09/09/2019.

Reminder, this car is being sold for parts. As is, where is. No warrantees, expressed or implied. Tag is expired and will be removed prior to sale.

Not parting out. My wife would not be thrilled if I started dismantling this car in the driveway.

Have you reached out to cruiser corps? I would call Cole and see what they can offer.

PM incoming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom