Official US Wheels 16x8 +25 5x150 Steel Wheel Group Buy Thread (EDIT: 16" not 17") (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i'm going to call him right now.

edit: got his voicemail. if i can't get a hold of him personally by tomorrow i will get another rep involved. My goal is to have this entirely handled with he questions i asked him answered by early next week and the order completed by the end of next week.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’ll be an issue. I was trying to give the original guy the sale assuming he would make a commission but given he has stopped responding to me I’ll just use someone else.

I just saw this and am heading out of town shortly, any chance to still order if interested?

I just saw this and am heading out of town shortly, any chance to still order if interested?

i don't see why not. I was hurrying it up because @hatch needed them before March 25, but he has found another set. when would you know by?

EDIT: also it turns out the guy iw as dealing with is the CEO,. I'm supposed to talk to him today in an hour or so.

I am in no hurry, crazy travel schedule the next 6mo so when I really think about it. I'll just look for RW's, maybe suggest a MUD discount, looks like a nice product.

Off to the airport Arg.

LOL CEO- he's probably got a little more on his plate than dealing with us. Explains the communication.

LOL CEO- he's probably got a little more on his plate than dealing with us. Explains the communication.
problem is this issue is like a hot potato. nobody wants to touch it, but they're all happy to transfer me to his VM. i was like, dude i just need to order 4-5 sets f wheels, can anyone else help me? "nah man let me get you to his voicemail." ugh.

Im in no rush, so if it comes together sooner or later thats cool. Im not sure everyone has a context for the savings based in the original quote of $75 a wheel but I think retail on these are like $125-130 ea, so $50-55 discount per wheel is worthwhile.

It is a good deal. I wonder if even with 30 wheels of volume it isn’t enough margin to do the work? I suppose market presence and pub could be a motivator. Or maybe they are really cheap to make, like 40$ each

Since this thread lives in tire & wheel, once we get communications rolling again might be worth putting another bump on the 100 series and 200 series thread to recapture some interest.

UPDATE: got a response. will have answers to the weight rating / shipping cost / how to pay / exact hub diameter later today (allegedly).

UPDATE: got a response. will have answers to the weight rating / shipping cost / how to pay / exact hub diameter later today (allegedly).
So many likes

IMPORTANT: there was a miscommunication and he only has 16x8.

if that is still OK, please sound off here guys and i will change the title. I don't know how that affects the 200 series guys. Also there is a test wheel on the way to me for test fitting.

ANSWERS to the questions we had.

1. what will the shipping cost be per wheel, i would hope for a low flat rate considering the order of almost 30 wheels.
we will have to establish a flat rate for you on this

2. What are the weight ratings on this specific set in 5x150 bolt pattern (not listed on your site)
2000#

3. Our hubs are 110mm, if the center bore of the wheels is more than 110mm i don't think we'll have any issues with fitment, but if they're exactly 110 i would need to test fit maybe. (they are 110mm so should be no issue)
I could ship you a sample wheel (raw) for test fit if you would like.

4. how do you want to handle the payment? i would rather people pay you directly (and i assume that's what you would want too).
I would set you guys up with a special part number and price. Then you would go onto US Wheel Online — US Wheel Garage Online and place the order

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom