Official US Wheels 16x8 +25 5x150 Steel Wheel Group Buy Thread (EDIT: 16" not 17") (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMPORTANT UPDATE: there was a miscommunication and the only wheel size available is 16". Please let me know if you're still in.

Hi everyone. I have been working with Bob over at US wheels to get us 100/Tundra/(possibly)200 guys a 5x150 steel wheel option, and here is what he's come up with.

UPDATE:

Shipping = Flat rate to be established
Weight Rating = 2000#
Hub Fitment = Test wheel on the way to me
Payment = Will be through US Wheels website

Cost: $75 per wheel

Model: Daytona (Model 804 - see photo below)

Size: 16x8 +25

Hub Center Bore: 110mm (i don't think we'll be able to use the center caps)

Available Colors: Gloss black / Matte black (other colors $20 per wheel additional charge)

Am i missing anything?

If you're interested, please sound off below with how many wheels you are committing to buy and in which color. My initial thought is to keep this group buy to about 1 month, but i will feel it out.

side note - i am waiting to see what the weight ratings are on these for the 200 guys.

Series-804-Daytona-1000_1494.jpg

GROUP BUY LIST
BigSh00ts - 5 - matte black
512LX - 6 - Matte
abuck99 - 5 - Matte (tentative)
mastermindballs - 5 - Dark Bronze
CRZR95 - 4 - Gloss
Y2KLX470 - 4 or 5 - ???

Last edited:
I’d be interested in gloss black.

Edit: as far as the centercaps I don’t think I would want them anyways. Would you want them to keep dirt and water away though?

Wow that was actually a difficult decision.

Matte would be the one for me

Wow that was actually a difficult decision.

Matte would be the one for me

haha i will ask for any final changes before i arrange payment with them so don't worry about being nailed down to one or the other for now.

This is great, when will orders go out? I want to sell my 18"

i wasn't given a minimum but i was thinking a few weeks to try to get these gusy some business, and then ultimately hope to ask them to add these to their permanent catalog.

what could potentially hellps is if anyone knows anyone on the tundra forums that could cross post this (if it's allowed of course) i think we could get a few more on-board.

I will ask. I’m pretty sure they are available because we discussed 16x8.

I'd probably be in for 5 16x8" if we can get them. Saves me from having to buy a new set of tires.

Great .. there are not many options on 8" wide wheels that fit 5X150 ..

for those who are looking for a light option ( like myself ) Method have few on 16" and 17" wheels.

Great .. there are not many options on 8" wide wheels that fit 5X150 ..

for those who are looking for a light option ( like myself ) Method have few on 16" and 17" wheels.
Yeah there are a couple aluminum options but no steel except the 18” tundra take offs

Looks interesting. you've taken on a big task fielding the flow of questions. If don't they don't yet have a wheel with 110.3 bore, are you or someone going to be able to test fit one ahead of the group buy to ensure these clear the front hub cleanly? Also the weight rating shows 2,000lbs for similar sizes but wanted to confirm for this specific fitment.

Seems like a great deal (guessing about $50 per wheel savings); I am interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom