Official TLC Spotted Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw a 70 series short wheel base for about 1 sec heading south on Cedar Hill Rd. at McKenzie (Victoria BC) at 7:45am this morning. Was light silver color. Probably a JDM rig. Might have been a BJ74, but not sure. Looked very clean.

Victoria is a cruiser haven! Who are these people?

Last edited:
Saw another clean 70 series swb heading from cedar hill x-road turning south onto Blenkinsop road at 8:05am this morning. Was a dark silver color. Stickers in rear windows, RHD, lift, big skinnies, snorkel. Nice unit.

Anyone here?

Spy'd this cool 60series in Oak Bay. Damn near crashed again snapping this beauty....

Quoting my own picture here..... LOL

Met the owner of this beauty, His name is Cody and he's a Vic. Firefighter. Nice guy, takes it to Baja from time to time. John at Radd helped him get this one going after he flopped his old one (in Baja) and had it written off.

I actually ran into him on the ferry a while ago whilst I was on the way to Whipsaw. He was driving his Audi at the time. Hmmm... Firefighter with a 60 series and that d*mn unfortunate Audi addiction. Needless to say we had a lot in common and got along well.

That was the truck I brought up from Idaho, we dumped his 2H H55 HJ60 engine.... He is a chef at a very high end restaurant down town Vic..

Rob

Spotted a nice clean 60 downtown inner harbour last week...

That was the truck I brought up from Idaho, we dumped his 2H H55 HJ60 engine.... He is a chef at a very high end restaurant down town Vic..

Rob

That explains the headlight squirters and lack of a Diesel badge. Nice truck!

Saw a rust orange/red colored 60 on Mckenzie Ave in Victoria this morning around 8:15am. Custom front bumper and big tires. Looked pretty beastly.

Last week I saw a mint green 45 pickup. I forget where/when exactly, but it was in Saanich.

Saw a rust orange/red colored 60 on Mckenzie Ave in Victoria this morning around 8:15am. Custom front bumper and big tires. Looked pretty beastly.

Last week I saw a mint green 45 pickup. I forget where/when exactly, but it was in

Saanich.

The Saanich 45 is probably Darnell's. If you think thats mint you should see his green 42! The man has some nice trucks indeed.

We all remember this one..... Saw it on Burnside.

IMG_1062.jpg

Nother clean BJ60.....:popcorn:

Interior is so mint:eek:

diesel cruiser 001.JPG

diesel cruiser 004.JPG

diesel cruiser 006.JPG

I have seen this one parked on a trailer in behind parliment buildings for a while. doesn't seem to move.

photo.jpg

Saw this guy in the yates st parkade

vdw1e99.jpg

Last edited:
My 40 was spotted by a sales guy at Harris (Ensign) Crysler... He suggested it might be time to "Trade Up"... Told him I didn't think they had anything that would be a trade up... :D

He then told me how he likes to see the old ones (Heeps) on the lot... "Helps Sales". I then pointed out it was a land cruiser... Aparently, the rubber hood hold-downs confused him... Or, he doesn't know jeeps very well.:hmm:

My 40 was spotted by a sales guy at Harris (Ensign) Crysler... He suggested it might be time to "Trade Up"... Told him I didn't think they had anything that would be a trade up... :D

He then told me how he likes to see the old ones (Heeps) on the lot... "Helps Sales". I then pointed out it was a land cruiser... Aparently, the rubber hood hold-downs confused him... Or, he doesn't know jeeps very well.:hmm:

Doh! :bang:

Used car salesman never cease to amaze.

Anyone know whos rig this is? Saw it at the island cup over at frogstompers yesterday... on 41 inch tires
2014-10-04 12.57.40.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom