Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spend some time in the TurboBricks community, you'll feel differently. Ha

I've spent quite a bit of time on there when a turbo volvo wagon was my "next" thing I had to had.

That tercel though is pretty dang rough for what is average price on those. :cheers:

I've spent quite a bit of time on there when a turbo volvo wagon was my "next" thing I had to had.

That tercel though is pretty dang rough for what is average price on those. :cheers:

Totally. We had a good laugh over the description at least.

PS get back on (in a) TurboBricks ♥️

PS get back on (in a) TurboBricks ♥️

I had a red block sitting on a stand in NC awaiting to be built but life got in the way and I let it go for almost nothing. Still want to get a wagon but AWD is what I need for some of the mountain passes here.

Waiting for another Corrolla Alltrac Wagon to pop up for $600. Either that or join the subie crowd.

I had a red block sitting on a stand in NC awaiting to be built but life got in the way and I let it go for almost nothing. Still want to get a wagon but AWD is what I need for some of the mountain passes here.

Waiting for another Corrolla Alltrac Wagon to pop up for $600. Either that or join the subie crowd.

Nah, go all-in for a real AWD classic...
47DCEF7C-5437-434B-AF15-688EDD402FFC.jpeg

A few more things I’m unloading. Posting here before I put out to the masses
80 series-Terrain tamer swivel housing kit $150
Fj40-Terrain Tamer wheel bearing kit -$35
Wetsuit material seat covers new-$25
Fj40 Hardtop W/s-I have the pieces that go between tub and top sides2 pieces per side . It won’t fit with my aluminum tub correctly so $25 takes it all. It’s in good shape
Text me if interested. 704-904-9927

ED667211-C337-474C-82F0-38543D065924.jpeg

C8D04E2F-FE0E-4985-BDF4-FC77A87D7017.jpeg

A274582C-7981-434D-A663-E6A92EF96A61.jpeg

In my search for an 80 I spotted this one at Copart. Windshield has a composition apparently influenced by social, political and cultural issues. Appears the design is from pop culture and fine art. Inspiration can be followed back to civil rights movement, southern rock music and modernist architecture. It reproduces familiar visual and aural signs, arranging them into new conceptually layered installations. Artist chose to take the minimalist approach using materials dust and glass. Personally I think it an interesting 2-D approach to the classic mid 2000’s McConaughey “princesses Sophia”

AB1CC430-4A9C-43D7-9FF3-96974063C38D.png

Last edited:
I saw some funny stuff walking around the Copart yard in China Grove a year or two ago. paint jobs, stickers, interior decoration, etc.

The white 80 i was there to look at was a freaking biohazard donation vehicle. had gotten wet inside, and mold and mildew ran wild. What wasnt coated in oil in the engine compartment and frame was covered in rust.

In my search for an 80 I spotted this one at Copart. Windshield has a composition apparently influenced by social, political and cultural issues. Appears the design is from pop culture and fine art. Inspiration can be followed back to civil rights movement, southern rock music and modernist architecture. It reproduces familiar visual and aural signs, arranging them into new conceptually layered installations. Artist chose to take the minimalist approach using materials dust and glass. Personally I think it an interesting 2-D approach to the classic mid 2000’s McConaughey “princesses Sophia”

View attachment 1874783

I had no idea you knew so much about art, Austin!

You have both fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a fellow MUD member when an 4WD Tercel is on the line!

Your intellect is dizzying.

8D02F15F-6AF8-4BF6-9605-BBFB29DFC0BC.jpeg

View attachment 1874783

That rare HJ85

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom