Official LX570s Picture Thread (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No difference in handling. The system is quite robust.

How do you compensate for the increase weight. Like in the 470 you have to add either heavier springs in the rear or a spacer and crank the torsion bars in the front?

How do you compensate for the increase weight. Like in the 470 you have to add either heavier springs in the rear or a spacer and crank the torsion bars in the front?

As far as I know, nothing is to be done. I have my truck inspected at Lexus here with every oil change and have noticed nothing different bc of weight. Trashing on trails is a different story...but the truck is literally bullet proof in terms of the areas of concern you mention.

As far as I know, nothing is to be done. I have my truck inspected at Lexus here with every oil change and have noticed nothing different bc of weight. Trashing on trails is a different story...but the truck is literally bullet proof in terms of the areas of concern you mention.
It definitely wouldn't be used for anything too crazy. That's what my 100 is for but what do you mean by trashing?

How does the AHC handle the bumpers? Do you notice it being slow raising and lowering?
I bought the LX with bumpers already installed,so I can't tell you.But I wouldn't call it slow.

Body kit plus 16" steelies. Interesting combination.

While the body kit is appalling, the clear taillights look better than the standard ones, as do the blackout headlights.

Lack of window tint makes the vehicle look very different from the rear view - and hotter!

16s.png

Robert,

I did see your trip and yeah you were 2 weeks early. I went to Leadville to race my mountain bike then we went through Moab on the way back. Bella and I was at Moab the week before on the way to Colorado but we didn't explore around.

I4C 4LO

Beautiful..wish I would have known, we literally went to Moab a couple weeks earlier.. would have been cool to hit the road with another 570..

@SWUtah - It is the ARB Sahara bumper. We got it installed @ Slee and the cost for the bumper was just over 2k. We we were really hoping to have the bumper powder coated silver, but could not find anyone to do it in time. I will say that the black has really grown on us and I think I prefer it that way.

@SWUtah - It is the ARB Sahara bumper. We got it installed @ Slee and the cost for the bumper was just over 2k. We we were really hoping to have the bumper powder coated silver, but could not find anyone to do it in time. I will say that the black has really grown on us and I think I prefer it that way.
Looks great. Makes your LX look bad ass

So many possibilities at this point...

2F425A6B-4879-4532-AEEB-03376426FD62.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom