Official LX570s Picture Thread (31 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those trails are to easy for that thing.

DSC02748.jpg

DSC02797.jpg

DSC02831.jpg

Little fun on the sand at Lake McConaughy.
IMG_1234_zpsa8nexbgh.jpg

Unfortunately no picture but managed to get it pretty stuck up to the running boards in the loose deeper sand. Could not get it to budge so tried crawl control which also was not able to do much going forward but backed me out with ease. Have to say the video on how it works in sand we’re aleays neat to watch but to see it do it with such ease was pretty impressive!

Little fun on the sand at Lake McConaughy.
IMG_1234_zpsa8nexbgh.jpg

Unfortunately no picture but managed to get it pretty stuck up to the running boards in the loose deeper sand. Could not get it to budge so tried crawl control which also was not able to do much going forward but backed me out with ease. Have to say the video on how it works in sand we’re aleays neat to watch but to see it do it with such ease was pretty impressive!
I used crawl control for the first time today the slowest setting and i was amazed how easy got me uphill in some tight spots.I am new to 200 series so i am still learning this truck.

DSC03292.jpg

Camping off of the south coast ridge trail in Big Sur:

Very nice! We almost ventured out on South Coast road as well this weekend! In fact we were on the way and made a last minute call to keep heading south and ended up going all the way down to Inyo NF.

Was South Coast Rd. crowded?

Very nice! We almost ventured out on South Coast road as well this weekend! In fact we were on the way and made a last minute call to keep heading south and ended up going all the way down to Inyo NF.

Was South Coast Rd. crowded?

Yeah, unfortunately. The Prewitt Ridge area had a bit of a Daytona Beach spring break vibe to it.

Beautiful..wish I would have known, we literally went to Moab a couple weeks earlier.. would have been cool to hit the road with another 570..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom