"Official" Lexus Trail Team Stickers! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello all,

wanted to throw this out there about the stickers:
I contacted some members on this forum and I found some information on the designer. As some of you may know, his name was Kevin and unfortunately he passed away about a year ago. I contacted some people who knew him personally and asked if it would be okay to begin reproducing these as i felt it wrong to reproduce a work of art without explicit permission from the designer.

For those of you that dont know, Here is an excerpt a little bit about Kevin and what he was a part of:
" Kevin's passion was Land Cruisers and TRAL. Tonto Recreation Alliance is a group of volunteers that does all the good things for motorized recreation that the Tonto National Forest cant afford to do. We inventory trails, generate maps, install route markers, repair trail damage, and TRY to educate the public to become better forest visitors."

I spoke further with someone that knew him personally and he mentioned that Kevin would not have any qualms with the sticker being made again. Because of this, I will be offering the stickers at around $6 and anything over cost will go to the Tonto Recreation Alliance as a donation in Kevin's name. You can find more info on TRAL at tralaz.org.

On a final note, it took me a long time and many samples to find the right material and application method for this sticker. I've attached the original and the one that I made based on the original. I slightly modified the text to as close to TRD font as i could.

The stickers are offered in White and Black lettering.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. I also don't want to step on any toes here so if there are any issues with me offering this sticker please feel free to reach out to me so we can discuss.

Original:
LX_original.png

Modified:
LX_new_on.jpg

Hello all,

wanted to throw this out there about the stickers:
I contacted some members on this forum and I found some information on the designer. As some of you may know, his name was Kevin and unfortunately he passed away about a year ago. I contacted some people who knew him personally and asked if it would be okay to begin reproducing these as i felt it wrong to reproduce a work of art without explicit permission from the designer.

For those of you that dont know, Here is an excerpt a little bit about Kevin and what he was a part of:
" Kevin's passion was Land Cruisers and TRAL. Tonto Recreation Alliance is a group of volunteers that does all the good things for motorized recreation that the Tonto National Forest cant afford to do. We inventory trails, generate maps, install route markers, repair trail damage, and TRY to educate the public to become better forest visitors."

I spoke further with someone that knew him personally and he mentioned that Kevin would not have any qualms with the sticker being made again. Because of this, I will be offering the stickers at around $6 and anything over cost will go to the Tonto Recreation Alliance as a donation in Kevin's name. You can find more info on TRAL at tralaz.org.

On a final note, it took me a long time and many samples to find the right material and application method for this sticker. I've attached the original and the one that I made based on the original. I slightly modified the text to as close to TRD font as i could.

The stickers are offered in White and Black lettering.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. I also don't want to step on any toes here so if there are any issues with me offering this sticker please feel free to reach out to me so we can discuss.

Original:
View attachment 2726317
Modified:
View attachment 2726316
Shoot me a PM. I think there’s a few originals laying around the shop somewhere, I’d be glad to send you one to make a more authentic copy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom