Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gentlemen,

This fine specimen of a Toyota Long Bed is for sale in my neighborhood. It is a 1979 "pickup", not a Tacoma as you all now.

Now... I am said to say that this will not be added to my collection. This has something to do with needs and wants... mostly wants. As a result this wonderful museum piece can be yours for a very reasonable price. Trust me on this. Heck, you can even play Ozzy and pretend you are the 1979 Prince of Darkness too on the original AM/FM radio deck. Throw a Santa Cruz skateboard in the back also and live your greatest period of angst, just to make it seem like you are one with all that was good before Disco ruined it and your girlfriend... now dating Rick.

My neighbor asks that you act fast. He very much wants this to go to someone like our Grand Order of Vintage Toyota Owners, so it will be cared for and appreciated. The title is clean. I have looked at it, and aside from some minor surface rust and some minor frame rust that can be easily repaired it is in great shape. My neighbor gave me permission to post his number if you are interested. He does ask though that you leave a message so there is no mistaking the call for "Kate" asking about non-existent student loans or even "Nancy"from the car warranty-whatever expiration department. Have fun and happy bidding. Don't wait operators are standing by!

1635460483282.png

1635460453127.png

Last edited:
Anybody need a set of stock LX wheels, all 4 have Yokohama geolandar HT’s with good tread. 2 have dry rot 2 are in great shape. Looking to get 150.00 located in Port Republic MD 20676
082BFC3F-F5C3-4095-AE63-C5D008665EB2.jpeg

@TRDdrew If @baltistyle passes, I'll take the set. If he wants to split the set, I'll take 2 of those wheels!

Helping a friend sell his RTT

Free Spirit 55” High Country HD with Tri-Layer Technology

He used it for three days on one trip, but has since decided to go in another direction.

He's looking for $2k
They go new for about $2.8k plus shipping
Located in Manassas, VA area

Please let me know if you're interested.

Sam

IMG_2175.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

@baltistyle @unleashd photos of all 4, they aren’t perfect but not bad either, hence the price. Will also take 1 single 16” 100 LC wheel as partial trade

81643D4A-6BC0-42EB-9410-2EFF99E9490A.jpeg

B2BF9290-54B0-49C9-B444-14B43F188EEB.jpeg

CF22CAA5-88ED-48B3-80D7-21DADCADE94D.jpeg

45919D44-0A51-45B7-844E-7EAC0D2FF587.jpeg

@baltistyle @unleashd photos of all 4, they aren’t perfect but not bad either, hence the price. Will also take 1 single 16” 100 LC wheel as partial trade

View attachment 2826173

View attachment 2826174

View attachment 2826175

View attachment 2826176

Let's give @baltistyle a couple of days to respond. I already found a set of 4 wheels that need a lot of TLC or a professional refinish. I'd like to grab 2 more wheels as spares for my planned trip to AK. SO, I am considering going back to OEM 16's but mount 33" tires on them for some added road comfort. My current 18's with 32.5's are good, but doing this swap will also allow me to get rid of the spacers. I really do not want to flatten out the dust caps or cut into the hub caps :D

@unleashd its been a few days so i guess @baltistyle isn't interested. i can bring them to the meeting tonight if that helps ya, I'll make ya a hell of a deal if you can grab them this evening

@unleashd its been a few days so i guess @baltistyle isn't interested. i can bring them to the meeting tonight if that helps ya, I'll make ya a hell of a deal if you can grab them this evening
In 2 minds really about switching to 16's or not. Just can't seem to make a decision :( I can't make it to the meeting tonight anyways.

thank you for the pics, sorry for the late reply as I’m very busy at work. I’m going to pass but this is a great deal for whomever. Thank you again

Anyone interested in the 5gal scepter fuel cans I advertised? Leaning the price down to include 2 cans $70 OBO. Cash only local pick up.

It's even got the Carolina squat going on! What a quality build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom