Official 2017 Turf-n-Surf November 10-12 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

End.jpg

^^^ Very true, we camped just past the main camp and there was a lot of room between campers and noise was not an issue at all.
I don't mind if we go back to the first weekend of November it will work out for me since I always ask for vacation ahead of time. Thanks to @sethzilla and all that helped out in making this event a success we will continue to come every year whatever weekend it ends up on.

It would be nice to shake hands and put faces with your avatars maybe we could have a real Meet N Greet next year. I always say hi to people that I have camped in the past and know on Mud. :cheers:

I have a cool idea @sethzilla , what if next years t shirts had a blank white space on them where people can use a sharpie to write in their ih8mud sig line? just a thought, I know if I saw people's mud names i would recognize them more

I have a cool idea @sethzilla , what if next years t shirts had a blank white space on them where people can use a sharpie to write in their ih8mud sig line? just a thought, I know if I saw people's mud names i would recognize them more

A spot for just their Mud name would be better. Most of our signatures lines are ridiculously long......

we were just south of the main event and a group of atv'rs set up with their head lights aimed at us, and proceeded to get drunk and ride circles around camp till 11pm - at which time they were asked to stop. I would say the first weekend of november would have to be better, less atv'rs, and better bathroom conditions.

huge thanks to those who plan this, like Elripster said above its become a family tradition now.

There is so much work involved in this event. @sethzilla and his wife picked up where Jim left off. Not something to many people are willing to do. The weekend is the choice of those putting it together. For my family and myself I want to say Thank you for everything you do.

True indeed... we are seeing the effects up in NorCal too.

I'm in. First time. Be gentle.

Does anyone know what the dates will be for 2018?

Bummer. We will probably go the week prior. Too crowded on Veterans Day.

Bummer. We will probably go the week prior. Too crowded on Veterans Day.
That is what I'm thinking. When it gets that crowded the sand is too rough for my poor old 60.

Just reserved my spot for my 3rd Beach Party Time!

Last edited:
That is what I'm thinking. When it gets that crowded the sand is too rough for my poor old 60.

After conferring with our peeps we are going to head out there the first weekend. We will set up near pole 6 as usual. If anyone is there 11/2-4 feel free to swing by camp and say hi.

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom