For Sale Off-Road International "Tough Terrain" Trailer (Wash DC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

***SOLD***

Selling my father's Tough Terrain by Off-Road International trailer. It is five years old, but we have only owned it for less than a year. The trailer has seen little use since we have owned it and so we've elected to part with it.

Trailer Features:

-2 BFGoodrich KO tires on 16'' tacoma rims (265x75 R16) with two spare tires
-Auxiliary battery and 50 watt solar panel
-Cigarette lighter outlets (12 V)
-extra LED tail lights
-2 five gallon water jugs
-propane water heater and shower
-empty propane tank
-7 blade tail light harness
-1.25'' rear receiver for bike rack

The trailer simple to modify and easy to tow using a 2'' receiver. Great platform for a weekend camping rig. Not interested in trades, please email me with any questions.

Price: $2500

Still figuring out how to use site, please see the craigslist ad for pictures.

Craigslist link:
Off-Road International

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Some pics

DSC_3770.JPG

DSC_3745.JPG

DSC_3763.JPG

DSC_3756.JPG

DSC_3759.JPG

Seems like a good price on a nice trailer!
I don't think a split top like this would work with an RTT though....
Hmmm

It will accommodate a roof top tent. Originally my father wanted to get a Tepui ruggedized (200 + lbs) RTT mounted on it. After trying my various RTTs, he decided that was not for him.

The RTTs can be mounted on the bars of the lid closet to the tongue. There is a single strut on that lid. See pic below.

We contacted Off-Road International about mounting the Tepui. To accommodate the Tepui RTT ruggedized, being so heavy, one would have to install a heavier duty set a struts to operate the lid with ease. Additionally you would probably have to add crossbars for the proper configuration.

DSC_3758.JPG

thanks, this probably doesn't help you @1973Guppie but

I will be driving down to Elon NC next week from Alexandria VA. I would have no problem bringing it down with me for the buyer. I will likely be leaving Tuesday 12/13 and leaving NC Saturday 12/17

I see - very cool. The ruggedized Tepui is something I was looking at as well.....and I'm the one in NC! ;)

@NLScooby if you have any other questions about the trailer feel free to send me a DM. I will not be taking the trailer down aside to sell it.

Last edited:
Interested here - I replied to your CL ad. I live in Prince Frederick MD and could pick it up this weekend.....

@rainbow94 is that a Columbus variant on top of your rig?
What type cross bars towers are those? Thule?
If so what model?
Thanks, and GLS....!!

@chichiflys thanks for emailing me. I have one other person who contacted me earlier this week about seeing it this weekend so they giving them a chance to see it Sunday. I am replying to my emails now but will let you know if it doesn't work out so you can take a look. Email will be the best way to contact me regarding the trailer-.

@MANUCHAO Its a medium sized Maggiolina Grand Tour. I have it mounted on 4 yakima crossbars (cut to 72'') with 1a raingutter towers. I mounted them using TEPUI hardware as the supplied bolts were too short. I used composite shims to level out the tent and tri-groove security nuts for added security. I also have a road shower and ARB awning on the roof thats why i have four bars, for the additional weight. I had a CVT mounted on 2 cross bars but upgraded to this set up to better suit my needs while I lived out of the truck this fall.

IMG_4059.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom