OEM accessories (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Post #14 got the rear carrier.

pffft. I got all that stuff already.

How about power folding mirrors? Console fridge?
or no rust? (lol)

I found the airpurefier on auctions.yahoo.co.jp Do you know if it is really make any difference in terms of air quality? Also have you seen personally OEM GPS system in 80's? I have seen diagram and part numbers in Toyota EPC, but couldn't find even a picture of it.
The last I heard that was no longer available from Toyota. ;)

Do you have the airpurefier?
pffft. I got all that stuff already.

How about power folding mirrors? Console fridge?
or no rust? (lol)

I found the airpurefier on auctions.yahoo.co.jp Do you know if it is really make any difference in terms of air quality? Also have you seen personally OEM GPS system in 80's? I have seen diagram and part numbers in Toyota EPC, but couldn't find even a picture of it.

I have no idea if the purifier would make any noticeable(sp) difference in air quality, as well as how noisy/quietly it runs. Sorry!

And as for the GPS unit goes, that had been discontinued as well (I think) when I checked on it the last time.

Yeah, big help I am, I know. :hillbilly:

front skid plate.

you can just see it in this picture. I posted a thread a while ago to find out some more information, but nobody seemed to know anything.

i'd quite like one to protect the plastic cover on my factory winch.

member023.jpg

perhaps toyo diy will shed some light on it.

How about the microfibre/suede look seating material from the JDMs. Was that ever on the NA trucks?

There's also the altimeter/sub tank gauge roof console - well there is in mine anyways.

front skid plate.

you can just see it in this picture. I posted a thread a while ago to find out some more information, but nobody seemed to know anything.

i'd quite like one to protect the plastic cover on my factory winch.

member023.jpg

perhaps toyo diy will shed some light on it.

I don't recall a boat option :D

regards

Dave

How about the microfibre/suede look seating material from the JDMs. Was that ever on the NA trucks?

It was an option in the VX models in the UK, I have it in Grey.

regards

Dave

Front bench seat.

IIRC the compass unit is not for vehicles with a sunroof, someone help me with this?

regards

Dave

I think it might be the other way around.

I think I've only seen them, at least in Japan, with sunroof.

But other parts of the globe might be different.

Ambulance doors and troop carrier seats....

JDM & Non NA market options are:cool:

I have a few of them; tool tray, tailgate license plate bracket, sub tank, overhead console, retract mirrors & headlight washers (both works in progress), front passenger dash grab bar.

Console cooler/freezer and rear A/C would top it off but prob not going that route due to $$$$

I think it might be the other way around.

I think I've only seen them, at least in Japan, with sunroof.

But other parts of the globe might be different.

Thanks for that MOT, I originally thought that the overhead console which held the gauges for sub tank, or altimeter/compass was too long to allow for a sunroof to be fitted. Having researched it further and now having seen one in the flesh it seems they can be fitted to vehicles with or without a sunroof however, I have only seen the JDM versions with the wiring behind the head liner, my UK spec VX has no wiring as far as I can tell and I had a good look when the windscreen was out last year, I managed to peel back the liner without stretching it. I would like to get an overhead console so if you see one on the cheap please pm me?

regards

Dave

Those air purifiers are rubbish - I had one in my Surf and all it did was make noise.

Factory fit lockers haha!

Factory fit engine bay switched power supply

Image007-3.jpg

Image006-4.jpg

Factory fit headlamp washers

Image022-1.jpg

Factory fit roof bars........

Image119.jpg

Image121.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom