SOLD NY: 1966 FJ45LV project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Mileage
Color
blue
The truck and directly related bits are sold, pending payment.
The drive train is still available:

Just the drivetrain listing

1667159446039.png

As it looked when I bought it, before I started the project. The truck is currently a roller.

I'm selling my FJ45LV project. I'm hoping to sell the whole project: truck, 2UZ v8, manual 5 speed and a bunch of rare and/or cool things I've collected for the project all together. (see below)
For the entire project, including all of the stuff accumulated for it, I'm asking $23k

You can read all about the truck and my plans and progress here:
1966 FJ45LV Rejuvenation

Very good condition body and frame.

(Purchased with a bad Chevy straight 6 and transmission since scrapped)

Includes (not installed on the truck):

70 series rear full floating axle with OEM disc brakes and parking brake all rebuilt with OEM parts: rotors, pads, shoes etc. Includes original differential in good working order. (ratio: 4.11)

Disassembled and ready to rebuild FJ40 disc brake front axle complete, includes diff (probably 3.73)

OEM Toyota 2UZ v8 from a 2003 US spec 100 series with under 100k miles on it. Currently running stand-alone with a Spitronics ECU and harness.

OEM Toyota H151 manual 5 speed transmission and transfer case. Said to have 13k miles on it. Sourced out of Australia where it was originally hooked up to a 2003 100 series with a 2UZ (a UZJ100R-GNMNKQ). Includes full time case, bellhousing with fork complete, pressure plate, clutch master, clutch and brake pedals, engine ECU for the manual trans, driveshafts (to use to build correct length ones) crossmember, shifters, 2 CDL switches and maybe some other small bits...

Spitronics ECU and harness - gets the 2UZ running stand-alone

OEM Toyota bellhousing for 2UZ/H151 application

New AISIN clutch kit from Cruiser Outfitters

New AISIN 2UZ timing belt kit from Cruiser Outfitters

New Mark's Part time transfer case conversion

Full weatherstrip kit from c2dfj45 on MUD

Clean replacement rear upper hatch (the one on the truck is pretty bad)

Spare pair of aftermarket Tail lenses

Dakota Digital cluster (face style designed by ICON with OEM fonts etc)

Last edited:
I am posting up everything that is included in this project in a few smaller groupings. Until any of those sell this entire project will remain for sale as a package.

It's beginning to look like I might have a buyer for just the LV. So if you are interested in this entire project package now is the time to speak up.

dammit... why can't this be for sale a year from now when I've recovered financially from building a house. I've had the same dream for years, LV with 2UZ and a 5-speed.

Best of luck with the sale.

dammit... why can't this be for sale a year from now when I've recovered financially from building a house. I've had the same dream for years, LV with 2UZ and a 5-speed.

Best of luck with the sale.
Just a little bump in your home equity loan!

Imagine the R&D and PITA saved by buying this rather than starting from scratch on your own. Honestly, I easily have 50-60 hours into all of that that comes free with this project.

I'm 100% in agreement with you. You already found the V8, 5-speed, manual ECU, etc that I know would take years to track down. Finances is my only hold up.

I'm 100% in agreement with you. You already found the V8, 5-speed, manual ECU, etc that I know would take years to track down. Finances is my only hold up.
"He who does with the most debt wins!"

If I didn’t already have 2 LVs and 4 55s, it would be sold by now.

You want to corner the LV market with me? I can buy this one and then we have 4 together??? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom