NV4500 to HF2AV Open Source Adapter Plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a bunch of plates ready to go. I just moved a couple weeks ago and haven’t unboxed everything yet but for sure I have em.
I tried to reach out about buying a plate but haven't heard back. Best way to get ahold of you?
 
@NLXTACY how about responding to my numerous requests for a refund?

Paid $560 about three weeks ago and have had no contact or parts. I have been a customer for over 6 years and spent thousands, not anymore!
 
There are low range gear sets available for the 7x Series manual shift (HF1A) tcase.

The late model HF1A series. 3.26:1 low range for the late model 7X HF1A case.
Are these low range gear sets available through Cruiser Outfitters? I am rebuilding my manual shift HF1A soon and would like to do 3.26:1 low range gears while I have it apart.

IMG-3628.jpg
 
Last edited:
Are these available? I am rebuilding my manual shift HF1A soon and would like to do 3.26:1 low range gears while I have it apart.

Not one we currently stock. Have about 2 ppl in the US ever asking for them :D
 
Not one we currently stock. Have about 2 ppl in the US ever asking for them :D
Actually, that’s just me asking the same question twice. :rofl:

I’ll reach out Monday and see if you’re interested in special ordering them (or sharing the part number). Thx!
 
Does anyone still have the cad file for the adapter?
I also have a DWG file for the plate but the mud platform won't allow it to upload. Send me your email and I'll send it as well.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Had to make some mods, like increasing total width by 10mm to 50mm to have room for transition of dodge 23spline 1.938"OD to 37MM for the 6207. Gives about 8-10mil to make the chamfer. Current issue is getting the technical info on toyota 19 spline threads to get a custom spline shaft made.

Dodge is pretty straightforward ASE, toyota is little harder. I've tried to send some feelers to manufacturers who make adapters and know the spline tech info, but no luck so far.

If anyone has info on that, plz let me know. Maybe @cruiseroutfit

This is how it sits right now
1789683495097.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom