ntsaint's FJ40 search and build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The softer side of JT

my sister wouldnt deal well with a soft JttmfT.

Andy I hate to tell you but its just the way it goes. We deal with this s*** every day. You work on trucks for therapy, we work on trucks for mortgages and Kroger...

We miss Kroger

my sister wouldnt deal well with a soft JttmfT.

Andy I hate to tell you but its just the way it goes. We deal with this s*** every day. You work on trucks for therapy, we work on trucks for mortgages and Kroger...

Yeah, i've stopped getting pissed about this type stuff. Just part of it.

Got the newly rebuilt (2nd time) steering box back from WTO. Thx to @Fireman for help w that.

Carefully hooked it all back up, aligned steering, cranked, and started bleeding the system.

It was right about then that it started SPEWING *$%! FLUID AGAIN.

So it’s now pulled and will go back to them. Again.

760441A7-119A-44F6-8E6C-C49BD544266A.jpeg

Not too good of a track record.

Thanks. This is WTO's last chance. Will get $ back and check out the above if it blows up again.

Or just go back to manual steering.

Ugh.

Well, they already have the box back at their place. Might as well give them their last shot.

I’ve never understood why they don’t pressure test the boxes before sending them back out. Seems like that step would pay for itself.

With all of the stories I've heard thru the years there is no way I'd send anything to these guys. Are there ANY success stories involving Toyota parts?

Do any of y’all remember Josh Bertchley? He used to own Baertrax and is a long time Cruiser guy.

He purchased AGR power steering, now Steerco. He is who I would send stuff to now. My contact Lance at PSC left last year so I can’t vouch anymore there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom