NST Spec Body Lift Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No, if they attach to the body, which is going up, then there is no gap left. The instructions look like they do attach to the body similar to the factory steps 👌🏼 Pretty cool product if you don’t need off-road protection.
 
Where'd we land on selling these? Very interested! 😁
Greenthief, here's what I know...

Vwynn hit me up in private message and said he's willing to do a small batch. I'm not speaking for him, nor promising he's got them now or that he can make the production this group might require if all of us took him up on it but here's one of our messages to help everyone get up to speed.

Also, one of my favorite parts of Mud is that I love this community growing, and especially the small vendors here (I've personally watched and supported several who have made great business ops for themselves). Wishing Vwynn all the best in his endeavors (let me know how to support ya bud :cheers:)

Here's his message to me, keep in mind I stripped out some of the content to protect his private deets...

"Hey man

I noticed you were interested in the clip holder extensions for use with the NST Body Lift. I just got back from travels and I finally decided ill go ahead and let some of these swim in the wild.

What's included:
6 Clip extenders - Printed from PETG-CF (Greyish color)
6 Clips - Part Number 90467-10210"
 
Greenthief, here's what I know...

Vwynn hit me up in private message and said he's willing to do a small batch. I'm not speaking for him, nor promising he's got them now or that he can make the production this group might require if all of us took him up on it but here's one of our messages to help everyone get up to speed.

Also, one of my favorite parts of Mud is that I love this community growing, and especially the small vendors here (I've personally watched and supported several who have made great business ops for themselves). Wishing Vwynn all the best in his endeavors (let me know how to support ya bud :cheers:)

Here's his message to me, keep in mind I stripped out some of the content to protect his private deets...

"Hey man

I noticed you were interested in the clip holder extensions for use with the NST Body Lift. I just got back from travels and I finally decided ill go ahead and let some of these swim in the wild.

What's included:
6 Clip extenders - Printed from PETG-CF (Greyish color)
6 Clips - Part Number 90467-10210"
I got the same message, and eagerly placed an order. Really looking forward to seeing how these turn out. Thanks for the heads-up!
 
RIP vwynn's 3D printer. 😂

m2-res_854p.gif
 
Received my clips from @vwynn this afternoon! They are very solid and well-designed. Can't wait to get them installed!
Let me know how everything works out. Should only take less than 5 minutes to install on H mode. Just make sure you fit the extender in the hole of the splash guard first before installing the push clip to the frame.
 
Forgot to place my order. Doing so now! Le me know if I need to send you some filament, spools, or powder! :)
 
@MTKID , any idea when the 1.5" kit will be back in stock?
I have enough parts to put together one kit for you. Just place an order on the site (let me know if it won't let you), and I think I can get it shipped out tomorrow. Or whenever the next USPS day is after the order comes through.
Thank you for reaching out!
 
Quick NST Spec update: I currently have a small number of 200 Series/LX570 body lift kits in stock and ready to ship. I have 1 - 1" and 2 - 1.5" kits available at the moment.

After the recent Colorado COTR event raffle, I figured I'd post an inventory update here as well. If anyone is planning a build and has questions about fitment or which height makes sense, I'm happy to answer them.

And a little motivation to think about some what-if's of a little taller tire...
T11.webp

Photo courtesy of XOverland's Roman Schnobrich at the XOverland Ranch
 
@MTKID ever thought about doing some mini boat sides on it instead of sliders? Looks to be a great candidate although I'm not sure exactly how to engineer it to still be able to protect your doors.

I'm getting hungry for more meat. One of these days an NST Spec BL will be mine. And something like these 39x12.50r17 Kanati or 38x12.50r17 Toyo RT Trail will be for dinner. I figured I could post a little motivation since @Killacaviar @TeCKis300 @kong24680 @Wafflroo will probably beat me to it.:worms:
1787487983687.webp

1787488026880.webp

1787488797329.webp

1787487739741.webp
 
The 1” BL tempts me more and more, aside from the bumper gaps it’ll leave. If I can figure out how to get the KDSS arm another 1/2 to 3/4” forward I might get more gutsy with this
 
@MTKID ever thought about doing some mini boat sides on it instead of sliders? Looks to be a great candidate although I'm not sure exactly how to engineer it to still be able to protect your doors.

I'm getting hungry for more meat. One of these days an NST Spec BL will be mine. And something like these 39x12.50r17 Kanati or 38x12.50r17 Toyo RT Trail will be for dinner. I figured I could post a little motivation since @Killacaviar @TeCKis300 @kong24680 @Wafflroo will probably beat me to it.:worms:
View attachment 4199774
View attachment 4199775
View attachment 4199779
View attachment 4199773
38 Toyos.

IMG_9454.webp
 
@MTKID ever thought about doing some mini boat sides on it instead of sliders? Looks to be a great candidate although I'm not sure exactly how to engineer it to still be able to protect your doors.

I'm getting hungry for more meat. One of these days an NST Spec BL will be mine. And something like these 39x12.50r17 Kanati or 38x12.50r17 Toyo RT Trail will be for dinner. I figured I could post a little motivation since @Killacaviar @TeCKis300 @kong24680 @Wafflroo will probably beat me to it.:worms:
View attachment 4199774
View attachment 4199775
View attachment 4199779
View attachment 4199773
I’ve shared my plans with a few people. I have the outer portion of the sliders built, but if I can ever either move the AHC components up or relocate those parts on the outside of the frame back up into the spare tire area, Id like to run the supports for the sliders through the rocker panel. I did this on my 80 series and it does gain you some clearance at the slider. Then skin the bottom of the supports with aluminum & UHMW. Nobody has relocated the AHC though, so I don’t know for sure if this is even possible.

69827768707__1883102B-1667-46D4-B485-926A6EBBA59E.webp

That old photo of where I hope to place them. And we’ll add two more braces in between the ones that are there.

We’ll see if I can ever accomplish it.
 
Last edited:
You could definitely sell those, or make the file available, if you don’t want to. Or post them under your name on that 3d printing website where you order prints from. It’s a great, simple solution 👌🏼
Sounds like I’ve got the first 1.5” set coming. This really is a fantastic solution.

Honestly the absolute best answer here is for @MTKID and @vwynn to collaborate and to have it be an optional add on when purchasing this kit from NST.
 
“Golden Hour in the Bay Area”

Just out posing around for the day. Enjoying the cruiser.

Shout out to our iH8Mud vendors: NSTSpec 1.5” BL, bumpstops from Perry Parts, custom cutting and install work from boys at Stellar Built.
B2F8DE10-AB25-4425-A9A7-E48BB44B09C9.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom