For Sale Nova Scotia/1984 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ42/ excellent condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I ended up talking with the owner and got some details figured out. Second owner since 1990 is a woman (wife of owner) who never used it for off road and she kept it in meticulous care and service, undercoated yearly and has gotten a recent clean and scrape. It has 400,000 km on it. It was restored back in 2010 along with new interior, fenders, side panels, rad, gas tank, brakes, rubbers and new headliners. Original motor and no modifications. The paint was also redone in 2010 but done with original colors called freeborn red & white. There have been no collisions. It has been stored indoors throughout all winters since restoration in 2010. Also, it comes with 3 bins of new parts purchased over the years in anticipation of scarcity. SELLING PRICE $35,000. The reason for selling this Landcruiser is the owner needs the money for medical expenses. If you are interested and require any further information, feel free to contact me and I will give you any other details that you might need.

DSCF0318.JPG

DSCF0299.JPG

DSCF0308.JPG

DSCF0300.JPG

I saw this when it was listed on kijiji, Beautiful truck! I wish I could afford it- to keep it local.. my 80 rebuild is killing me though 💸😣
Good luck with the sale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom