Nov 10Th baileys Cabin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Phulcrum

Supporting Vendor
Threads
As discussed in the meeting:
We will be heading out to Baileys Cabin/Alder canyon for some light to moderate wheeling and some good campfire company. Details will follow here. Please post up interest so I can plan accordingly.

Attendees:
1. Phulcrum
2. Elripster
3. Loober
4. EddieH
5. Shawnduhh

Last edited:
Double checking... Friday the 10th??

Im going to be camping at Vail Lake Nov 9-12, but I might make a day run up with you guys since it won't be too far away.
Vail is awesome. It would be cool if you can make it but totally understandable if you can't. Hard to beat excellent MTB with pools and a cart girl serving up stiff beverages. Love that place.

Frank

Count me in

Vail is awesome. It would be cool if you can make it but totally understandable if you can't. Hard to beat excellent MTB with pools and a cart girl serving up stiff beverages. Love that place.

Frank
Haha, all of that is true but we were planning on doing some wheeling anyways so this would be perfect! What side to you go up to Bailey's Cabin? North or South?

North. You can't get up there from the south, was closed off many years ago sadly. Google will take you there through Anza.

Frank

Sean and I are in!

Tim and I are planning to leave early enough Friday to get there during daylight hours. We are thinking around 1PM.

Frank

Any potlucking?

Tim and I are planning to leave early enough Friday to get there during daylight hours. We are thinking around 1PM.

Frank
We'll be leaving Rancho San Diego by 6pm. Can you post coordinates for Fridays camp?

Good news on the location is Google will take you right to it.

1698866160155.png

Coordinates are here...

1698866222774.png

You'll probable hear us before you see us. From the wash you'll see the top of this old water tank which is next to the cabin. You don't have to worry about going too far due to the pass through to Lower Coyote being closed. Raise on the radio as you get close and we'll make sure you find us.

Frank

Frank

Weather looks like to be perfect in Anza this weekend.

Frank

I'd join tomorrow but my Mom is in town so I'm trying to spend as much time with her as possible. Unfortunately she isn't into RTT camping.

I'd join tomorrow but my Mom is in town so I'm trying to spend as much time with her as possible. Unfortunately she isn't into RTT camping.
Aw man, I was hoping for Alder Canyon Part II.

I was hoping to make this one but have to stick around the house today for an unexpected cal state fire insurance inspection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom