Not cruiser related.. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There are two options at the Victoria Airport. With both, you ship to Blaine and then pickup at the airport. Then you go in and clear it through customs yourself.

I have used express air a few times with no issues.
I use Express Air all the time. Excellent service

Today in Calgary, NE
0E68E13A-44F9-43EF-9B7A-AF3FF70E65F2.jpeg

I attempted my first road drivers test on one of those. Of course, first attempt they fail you. It was a 5 speed.
Cool little cars.

Opening really soon apparently.

Midlands won't like this, but it's about time there was another option in Nanaimo.

View attachment 3016156
Had a browse through the new kms today. Took great restraint to not buy the Milwaukee m18 weedwacker and polesaw/hedge trimmer setup.

I'll probably buy it at some point.

Getting tired of s***ty little gas engines.

They're still getting their s*** together a bit. Almost bought a bandsaw blade but the lineup of dudes waiting at the till made me put it back.

Forgot all about that. Have to see it soon

Forgot all about that. Have to see it soon
I don't know if their prices are any better than Midlands, but I think they have every Milwaukee tool in existence there, so I can see that costing me. 🤣

Midlands is a lot closer for me, for the random blades and stuff I usually buy, and it's mostly the same brands.

Guess we'll see how they do after the initial buzz wears off.

It's the hand tool stuff they have as they have their own brand. Maybe thread chasers etc can be found without
having to chase a Snap-On truck around town, that sort of thing.

It's the hand tool stuff they have as they have their own brand. Maybe thread chasers etc can be found without
having to chase a Snap-On truck around town, that sort of thing.

As expensive as KMS tools can get, it’s way cheaper than I imagine a SnapOn truck visit would be. I don’t have the boat bucks needed to buy new SnapOn tools.

I do have to admit the 1/2” SnapOn impact I have and it’s 3/8” Blue Point cousin are very nice.

Had to take a burn down to shawnigan last Thursday for a free Weber BBQ.

Dude's complaint was "uneven heat".

Burners were completely plugged with rust and crap inside, so yeah, no s*** uneven heat. :rolleyes:

Anyways, cleaned them out and all good. Did order a new set of burners just cuz.

IMG_20220609_182617_01.jpg

Made some new flavour bars today, had to bust out the brake for the first time in a while.
Discovered that if I clamped some wood onto it I could bend past 90*.

PXL_20220614_162011425.jpg

PXL_20220614_162016527.jpg

😁😁😁
PXL_20220614_163510727.jpg

Used it once with the old bars, man the SS grill is nice. Our old piece of crap had the ceramic coated grill, which started flaking off within a year, so I dropped a piece of expanded steel in instead.

Worked as a temporary measure but it was a rusty nasty mess, and almost impossible to scrape clean.

Nice upgrade for the price of some new burners. (And some Diesel 😢)

Igniter even works...😳

Well this is pretty wild, and a bit cool. And definitely gonna get wet and cold riding it.

AAYydsc.jpg
AAYykoN.jpg
AAYymLw.jpg

Well this is pretty wild, and a bit cool. And definitely gonna get wet and cold riding it.

View attachment 3035955View attachment 3035956View attachment 3035957
Ha, now that is cool. I almost built a tadpole trike a few years ago, but that's just cooler.

Not sure I'd spend 14k on one tho...and I'm guessing thats USD too 😬

Fedex just dropped this off.

Kindof an experiment, Mel's wanted to try aquaponics for ages out in the pond when I eventually build a dock.

That vevor site had this on sale for 115 bucks. Maybe you could make it for that, but I doubt it.

Lots and lots of fittings and a little pump.

Should be fun.

PXL_20220627_191956576.jpg

Fedex just dropped this off.

Kindof an experiment, Mel's wanted to try aquaponics for ages out in the pond when I eventually build a dock.

That vevor site had this on sale for 115 bucks. Maybe you could make it for that, but I doubt it.

Lots and lots of fittings and a little pump.

Should be fun.

View attachment 3044429

It’ll be interesting to see how it works out, I suspect you’re right… in this day the fittings and pipe would cost you the $115 or close enough that, if you assign any value to your time you’re $$$ ahead just buying the setup.

It’ll be interesting to see how it works out, I suspect you’re right… in this day the fittings and pipe would cost you the $115 or close enough that, if you assign any value to your time you’re $$$ ahead just buying the setup.
Yeah I just bought a bunch of elbows and a chunk of pipe to do a drain loop on my AC, they add up in a hurry, so I'd be spending a day working for no reason. This popped together in ten minutes.

Guy at work has something similar, says he has more lettuce than he can eat all winter. Some veggies like it some don't, so we'll see.

Swmbo has some geeking out to do over water...and whether we need to get some goldfish :lol:

If that pond has any drainage away it would be bad to have goldfish that might invade somewhere they aren’t supposed to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom