SOLD NOS Wiper switch knob, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Cleaning up the office and found this jewel. Not much else to say. You can run the numbers to check production, but my sense is that it fits 67-72)

Price? Any fair offer with a qualifying order. No PMs please. Mark
image.jpeg

What else would you like to purchase to make this a deal Gabe?

Do you have any other nos parts for my 1972 fst? I know they are still available new from Toyota, however I will need some oem fst twist fasteners if you have some extras. Just let me know what you have laying around. We can works something out.
Thanks Mark

Per ToyoDIY.com it's for 3/69 - 12/74:

Part 84651-60021 (KNOB, WINDSHIELD WIPER SWITCH) was found on the following models:

Date range Model Frames/Options Found in diagram
03/1969-06/1980 84-01
03/1969-12/1974 FJ40LV-A 84-01
04/1972-12/1974 FJ40LV-AC 84-01
03/1969-12/1974 FJ55LG 84-01

Do you have any other nos parts for my 1972 fst? I know they are still available new from Toyota, however I will need some oem fst twist fasteners if you have some extras. Just let me know what you have laying around. We can works something out.
Thanks Mark

I do not have any FST twists in stock at this time.

IIRC, I have the two clips that go in the bottom of the sliding windows of the front doors.

IIRC, I have the two clips that go in the bottom of the sliding windows of the front doors.

Ok. I am on the same page now. How much do you want for them? I have nice ones, however if the price is fair I will buy them.

Last edited:
Here's a pic. Are you interested in the rear bow hardware I had for sale a while back?
IMG_0989.JPG

Two hundred for everything shipped, knob included.

PP friends and family to my MUD username at EarthLink.net. Include shipping address in notes.

PP friends and family to my MUD username at EarthLink.net. Include shipping address in notes.

Will do. I am would like to find new oem dash indicator lights if you have them laying around. I will send your payment now.
Thanks again Mark.

You're talking about these, correct? About 60 of them, some are cherry condition, but none new.
IMG_0990.JPG

I can add one of these for another hundred.
IMG_0991.JPG

How much for a cherry used set of those lights? Also, I will take the power steering bracket.

Karma has struck again Gabe. For me its pretty much a daily thing. I went back to the electrical section to retrieve a turn signal arm for a guy in AZ and found a second box with 16 more indicators!

Among them were a pair from a 72FST FJ40. How do I know this? They came from my buddy @Bull , a gorgeous baby blue survivor rig that a tree fell on and destroyed about 10 years ago. Rodney cut up what was left of the truck and sold me the dashboard, complete. There's a thread on here somewheres about it.

$60/or, just because I think it would be good karma to know where these particular indicators ended up.
IMG_0993.JPG

Last edited:
Knob has been sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom