Northern New Jersey or New York LC Mechanic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All,

I live in Paramus NJ. I am looking to find somebody local that is honest and very good at what they do. Car is stock but developed a leak I want solved.

Thanks.
Rich

12/30/17 - Hi - I have a 75 FJ40 which needs a fair amount of mechanical work. Thanks to this site -where a member posted mechanics by state - I found in New Jersey - Kenny Dean. We have all walked into the issue of finding someone who knows what they are doing - I believe he is the right man for the job. I drove to his shop yesterday and spoke with him for over an hour. He and his son are "old school" where they take the work serious; have the breadth and depth of knowledge on the FJ - Shop is clean and he worked at Toyota for 20+ years and then gone out on his own. Good Luck - I suggest going there.

Last edited:
6/30/18 - Kenny Dean - Waretown NJ - THE BEST - Hi everyone - I hope you all have a chance to go out and enjoy your FJ. I am seriously happy with the work Kenny has done on my truck! The man is honest; his direct experience with the FJ Line and is second to none. Talk about top rate quality work and genuine parts! If you are in the North East and in need of the right answer or repair - Kenny Deans Import Service in Waretown NJ is the place to go! He give regular updates and gives you his time in explaining everything!

3/2/19 - To ALL my Northeast FJ Enthusiasts - This is not a paid endorsement! I brought my FJ45 (aside from my FJ 40!) to Kenny Deans in Watertown, NJ to ensure it is ready for Spring - Kenny is amazing - went through the truck top to bottom and ensured all mechanical systems are road worthy and safe! This man and his son are the most honest and knowledgeable experts on the FJ series. He is always busy - but finds the time to answer every single question and ensure that the consumer is satisfied. I started bringing all of my cars to him; trust in this day and age is hard to come by. Kenny has my vote!

All,

I live in Paramus NJ. I am looking to find somebody local that is honest and very good at what they do. Car is stock but developed a leak I want solved.

Thanks.
Rich
There is only one person I would let touch my truck. He's right up the NYS Thruway.

John - My trucks are also stock - Kenny is as honest as the day is long - 1 609 660 - 0088; Very friendly and easy to speak to - 305 US 9; Waretown, NJ 08758. If you have a leak - you might want to have it towed to there - It's in South NJ - but a very easy drive down the GSP. If you want it fixed properly - you found the right guy!

John - My trucks are also stock - Kenny is as honest as the day is long - 1 609 660 - 0088; Very friendly and easy to speak to - 305 US 9; Waretown, NJ 08758. If you have a leak - you might want to have it towed to there - It's in South NJ - but a very easy drive down the GSP. If you want it fixed properly - you found the right guy!
Hey man, nothing personal, but I don't know you and I don't know Kenny.
However I do know Onur quite well and he is the Land Cruiser whisperer.

No issue John - just offering help. Its your truck - just offering help! Be well and good luck with your truck bro. To let you know we go on I hate Mudd to help each other - not to cause trouble or issues. You replied to my thread - Best of luck and as you say nothing personal bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom