For Sale Northern California 2006 100 w/ahc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PENDING!!! Hi. Selling my 06 land cruiser. Here’s the spec. 06 with AHC at 224k miles. AHC works amazing and I absolutely love it. I’ve tuned it in very well. I’ll get into that later.

I owned it since October 2016. Purchased in AZ from the original owner with 208k on it. Currently I’m in Sacramento CA. This vehicle has spent its whole life in AZ and now CA. No rust or corrosion. To understand everything about it I should first explain I work for a Mercedes dealer and have been a master certified technician for over 12 years. So that will help explain all the work I’ve done to it over the past 3 years.

This is an amazing 100 and my wife and I love it. Never had any main issues and love the reliability of it. Almost don’t want to sell but have an option to get a 200 and this could be someone else’s perfectly running 100.

Here’s a list of everything I’ve done to it in regards to maintenance and repairs. I’m sure I’ll be forgetting many as if my nature to just repair/perform maintenance on vehicles. Oh also, I’ve only put in factory toyota parts, filters and fluids. Working at a dealer you see what great factory parts are and what crap other companies offer.

Timing belt, coolant pump, idlers and tensioners done right after I bought it. At 211k.
Performed all fluid changes, replaced spark plugs, fuel filter, coolant, brake fluid, transfer case fluid

Dropped transmission pan and replaced the metal screen trans filter and completely flushed all 16 qts of fluid out of trans with new toyota fluid. IH8MUD is your friend for doing proper system flushes.

Even performed AHC system flush. New battery early this year. Front pads and rotors last year. Just replaced tailgate locking actuator last month.

Heres what I added. Added new 275 KO2 to all 5 factory wheels. Had all 5 factory wheels painted toyota hyper silver. Added rear 30mm spacers at rear springs. Placed airlift bags at rear springs for extra towing support(for proper AHC operation). Led headlamps low, high and fog. Newer factory floor mats. Additional front ac condenser fan that turns on when ac compressor turn on. Factory tow hitch, when I bought it never had a tow hitch. Which is good meaning vehicle never towed.

Back to AHC. Using techstream I verified all AHC pressures and correctly set front torsion bars and installed rear 30mm spacers to ensure AHC system is factory running with a adjusted normal level. High and low mode work great.

Always used full syn mobil 1 fluid and toyota oil filters. I know I’m forgetting some things but this is a great 100 and really hard to sell a vehicle thats been treated so well. Overall exterior paint has a few dents from previous owner.

Price 16,500 obo
Thank you

F461F947-307C-469A-BB3B-D625C4D6CE3B.jpeg

2EDBA667-0778-4299-831F-7A76C3FBE933.jpeg

B9C7B05E-3209-4E6E-951E-BAAAE9A0C604.jpeg

19F94606-5DEC-460F-8BC9-2554C08B566B.jpeg

F6853C88-AF68-4131-8F6A-F24FC3CC5FFC.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like a very good deal, it's one of those colors on an LC that doesn't look two toned, how's the interior?

Looks like a very good deal, it's one of those colors on an LC that doesn't look two toned, how's the interior?
Hi, the interior has all working components and looks very good. It would consider a great interior if the main floor carpet was deep cleaned or replaced. Previous owner had some coffee spills and the stains just didn’t help the gray carpet.

I can tell you that the owner is very meticulous with his vehicle having camped and wheeled with him a number of times in AZ with his other cruiser. Good people.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom