Non USA Tail lghits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
I got a set of these coming, anyone use them in USA?
Reckon they are legal?
I will post up on quality when they arrive, and the seller's service.
He has them listed on Ebay often

Butch

DSC00689.JPG

DSC00692.JPG

what kind of $$$?

I have had my eye on a set of those too, just a little leary about an overseas transaction. Don't see why you would have a problem running them, seems like a lot of the newer vehicles use clear lenses nowadays. Let us know how they work out.

I like them. Especially with the amber bulbs. Would get a set had I known about them in the past.

How about finding me a set of the fog lights that are in the upper right hand corner. My understanding they were an OEM item. Would be really cool for a restoration.

1832134-lights.jpg

Last edited:
I'm with Troll..I would love to have a set of those fog lights. If the quality is good I will order a set of the claer tail lights, Please let us know....thanks

Butch- Legal? probably not since I don't see any SAE marks, but I doubt you'll get bothered since the tail/stop is a red lens.

Rumor on the fog lights is there is a reproduction made that came with the brackets.........where is that catalog page from?

I bought a pair of them also from Hong Kong. I plan on putting LED bulbs in them, yellow and clear!

I bought a front and rear pair from the company in Hong Kong. The fronts arrived with the lenses cracked (alright, very minor cracks, but still not what I thought I paid for). They were not packaged very well for a trip across the ocean. I contacted the company for replacement lenses - never heard from them again.

Fair warning - you get what you pay for.

I wouldn't consider running the the fronts on anything but a trail rig. They are just too cheaply made (and they look it). I wouldn't expect them to last more that a year or two even on the street. The rears are all right, but still not nearly as good as the local (USA) aftermarket.

If you still want some let me know, I let you have both the front and rears for $50 (as is)- and I'll pay for shipping.

sent PM about the fogs.....sorry I spaced out

and yes.....the are sweet units :D
111024883.jpg

I like them. Especially with the amber bulbs. Would get a set had I known about them in the past.

How about finding me a set of the fog lights that are in the upper right hand corner. My understanding they were an OEM item. Would be really cool for a restoration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom