For Sale NLA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mcguirejohnson

SILVER Star
Threads
Decided I'm going to run 35s when I get my 60 on the fzj frame so I need to get these behemoths out of here. Paid $2300 this past spring for everything minus the spare tire and enjoyed them for about 10k miles and a lot of awesome Colorado trails. Looking to get $1500 obo for all 5, they are balanced, and are ready to go. I can ship, if it's arranged (fastenal, etc.) shoot me a pm or call/ text 8303889489 . Located in the Texas hill country.

Thank you,

McGuire

IMG_6461.JPG
IMG_6463.JPG
IMG_6464.JPG
IMG_6466.JPG

Bump for a beautiful set of tires! Hey McGuire out of curiosity what you guys doing with the diesel that was in your 60?

Bump for a beautiful set of tires! Hey McGuire out of curiosity what you guys doing with the diesel that was in your 60?
Thanks! And it is in its permanent spot in my 60:)

Sweet! Had to ask though! Btw this is Jason, I wheeled with you guys in Colorado. Let your dad know I'm still working on that set of FJ45 full floaters but the guy just isn't on my wavelength yet.
Figured, but I didn't want to assume. Good to hear from ya Jason! I will let him know, do you have a build thread on your 40? I'd like to check that out!

Do I spy a new gray 60 back there? I don't remember seeing that one when I met your dad a couple months ago.
That would be my dad's friends Fj62 sitting on a locked fzj80 frame and axles. We are basically doing the same build, but he is keeping the 80 series running gear

Nice. So, I'm guessing you'll have coil springs on all corners? That'll be pretty sweet.

Yes full fzj80 suspension. You'll have to come back to the shop while I'm home on winter break. The mayhem starts in less than 2 weeks!

IMG_1919.JPG
Figured, but I didn't want to assume. Good to hear from ya Jason! I will let him know, do you have a build thread on your 40? I'd like to check that out!

Sadly no I didn't create a thread, my skills pale in comparison to some of the stuff I see on MUD! You guys do some awesome work btw.

The 40 needs some wiring issues ironed out and the mini truck power steering installed but other than that she cruises down the highway at 70 pretty comfortably. I'll finish up welding in the body patches soon and start looking for roof options, was thinking about using a sheet of 3/8" heat forming PVC for a hardtop so I can fab up a nice roof rack but we'll see.

I'll keep an eye on your threads to see your progress!

View attachment 1358931

Sadly no I didn't create a thread, my skills pale in comparison to some of the stuff I see on MUD! You guys do some awesome work btw.

The 40 needs some wiring issues ironed out and the mini truck power steering installed but other than that she cruises down the highway at 70 pretty comfortably. I'll finish up welding in the body patches soon and start looking for roof options, was thinking about using a sheet of 3/8" heat forming PVC for a hardtop so I can fab up a nice roof rack but we'll see.

I'll keep an eye on your threads to see your progress!
Right on Jason, keep the patina! I dig it.

Price Lowered to $1200 obo for all 5, mounted/ balanced with same amount as posted before (10k). An additional $100 for the set of 4 spidertrax wheel spacers (1.5")

Or I'd entertain swapping for a set of 315s, in similar condition. Preferably an all terrain tread

Someone make me an offer!! And I forgot to mention that they are with me in Lubbock,Tx so I can meet anyone within a 300 mile radius (Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, etc.)

Hi mcguirejohnson,

I have a 1994 fj80 which I currently have 315/75/16's running on stock rims. They are BF Goodrich all terrain KO2's (which I have loved) and have just over 10k miles on them. I bought them 10/23/15. I am not that familiar with the bolt pattern on the rims you have, and my rims are 16's, but I would really like to swap you if we could figure it out.

Greetings, I am interested in purchasing tires but would need them to be shipped to me. I live in Alexandria VA 22309.

Do you have a weight per tire so I can get a quote?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom