SOLD NIB parts for replacing the front gears (4.10) in a '93 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After years of surfing this site as a guest, I finally joined. . . .

I have a complete set of NIB parts from JustDifferentials.com for replacing the front gears (4.10) in my 1993 FJ80 (with front e-locker). I bought the parts a while back, but I didn’t end up needing them. I could use the cash, so rather than keep storing the parts in my garage, I thought I’d offer them up here.

The parts include the following (the pricing, in parentheses, is from the JustDifferentials website):
Toyota 8" & 8" Reverse, 2002 & Older, 27 Spl pinion, with E-Locker, Nitro Master Install Kit ($275.00)
Toyota 8" Reverse, 4.10 Ratio, Nitro Ring & Pinion ($250)
Toyota, 29 Spl, Fit Kit (Includes: Pinion Flange, Pinion Seal, Pinion Nut) ($60)
Toyota 8" Reverse, V6, Nitro Solid Pinion Pre-load Spacer (Also OEM E-Locker) ($34)

These parts cost a total of $619.00 if you were to buy them today from JustDifferentials; I’d like to get $500 for them (roughly 20% off).

I live in northeast Ohio. I’ll work with you regarding pick-up or delivery (perhaps saving you a few more dollars), or if you’d like the parts shipped we can discuss that. Thanks for looking.

Well, I've gotten a number of views, but no replies yet, so . . .

I'm dropping my asking price down to $450 for everything. I'm also willing to sell the parts separately:
Toyota 8" & 8" Reverse, 2002 & Older, 27 Spl pinion, with E-Locker, Nitro Master Install Kit--$210.00
Toyota 8" Reverse, 4.10 Ratio, Nitro Ring & Pinion--$195
Toyota, 29 Spl, Fit Kit (Includes: Pinion Flange, Pinion Seal, Pinion Nut)--$45
Toyota 8" Reverse, V6, Nitro Solid Pinion Pre-load Spacer (Also OEM E-Locker)--$25

Again, I'll be glad to work with you regarding pick-up or delivery in northern or central OH, or Western PA . . . perhaps further. Regarding shipping, I think the complete set of parts weighs approximately 24 lbs.

If you have any questions or have another price in mind, just let me know. Thanks.

Update: The Nitro Solid Pre-load Spacer, 8" Reverse, V6 (Also OEM E-locker) has been sold.

The other three parts/kits are still available--just contact me here on this forum or via eBay. Thanks.

I'm dropping the price again on the remaining three components.
Toyota 8" & 8" Reverse, 2002 & Older, 27 Spl pinion, with E-Locker, Nitro Master Install Kit--$199
Toyota 8" Reverse, 4.10 Ratio, Nitro Ring & Pinion--$179
Toyota, 29 Spl, Fit Kit (Includes: Pinion Flange, Pinion Seal, Pinion Nut)--$39

This is nearly 30% less than you'd pay for these same parts at JustDifferentials. I'm just looking to recoup some of the money I spent. Reasonable offers will be considered (especially for the set). Just post a reply if you are interested.

You can find the same parts listed on eBay, but I'll charge a bit more there due to eBay's fees. Thanks for looking.

Dropping my price again to get this stuff moved out:
Toyota 8" & 8" Reverse, 2002 & Older, 27 Spl pinion, with E-Locker, Nitro Master Install Kit--$179
Toyota 8" Reverse, 4.10 Ratio, Nitro Ring & Pinion--$159
Toyota, 29 Spl, Fit Kit (Includes: Pinion Flange, Pinion Seal, Pinion Nut)--$29

If interested--even just to have a back-up, just in case of an emergency--just let me know. (I'd just hand onto them, even for some "what if" scenario, but, again, I can use all the garage space I can afford at the moment & I could use a little extra cash.)

I still have the Nitro Master Install Kit and the Ring & Pinion. With the holidays fast approaching and "deals" all around, I thought I'd throw in a deal of my own: if you buy both of these remaining parts, I'll knock off another $39. In other words, for $299 you'll get both parts that currently sell for a combined $525 at JustDifferentials. That's a savings of 43%!

Just reply if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom