Newbie saying hi (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[quote author=landtoy80 link=board=2;threadid=7246;start=msg60494#msg60494 date=1068263508]
I use the YZZB5 filter, but I am strange :-*

Me too. The YZZB5 is the correct Toyota LC filter. The only difference from the other one they now use at the factory is that the factory one has a prelubed gasket. I will save the money and wipe some oil on the gasket myself.

And cheap ;)
[/quote]

[quote author=Pitbull link=board=2;threadid=7246;start=msg60904#msg60904 date=1068410102]

[/quote]

LOL, another cheapo tries to save a few pennies. ::)

If ya want your cruiser to last a long time, then get the right filter for it. don't listen to cheapos. Next thing they'll be saying is to not waste your money by changing your oil :flipoff2:

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=7246;start=msg61019#msg61019 date=1068431913]
LOL, another cheapo tries to save a few pennies. ::)

If ya want your cruiser to last a long time, then get the right filter for it. don't listen to cheapos. Next thing they'll be saying is to not waste your money by changing your oil :flipoff2:
[/quote]

Same filters, you just save some money using your little finger to spread some oil on the YZZ filter seal yourself. By the way knuckle head who are you calling a cheapo?

[quote author=Pitbull link=board=2;threadid=7246;start=msg61229#msg61229 date=1068489296]
Same filters, you just save some money using your little finger to spread some oil on the YZZ filter seal yourself. By the way knuckle head who are you calling a cheapo?
[/quote]

oooooh, will have to sell tickets for the reply Junk gives :D

[quote author=DanKunz link=board=2;threadid=7246;start=msg61243#msg61243 date=1068490958]
[/quote]

I want two, courtside. :slap:

LT
8)

[quote author=DanKunz link=board=2;threadid=7246;start=msg61243#msg61243 date=1068490958]
[/quote]
Is this a cage match? I'm in!!! :D :D

Rolly

I'm in too.

BTW the 90915-YZZB5 and the 90915-20004 are not the same. The 90915-20004 has a by-pass valve the 90915-YZZB5 does not. In addition, the 90915-20004 is about 1/4 inch taller.

D-

Can I get this Pay-per view? Simon and Dave could come over and we'll spilt the cost.

By the way - I just ordered the TLC channel. What a rip, it's got nothing to do with Land Cruisers :(

Pit,
Since you've demonstrated on several occasions that you are intelligent, opinionated, and misinformed, I suggest that you lurk for a while and get some factual basis for your advice to others.

Oh, and thanks for changing your avatar. I thought it was pretty arrogant for you to steal Eric's since he has been a regular here on ih8mud and on SOR before that.
-B-

Easy there, B. It's easy to steal someones Avatar if they upload into the "have my own Avatar" box. It just gets added to the list without saying it's somebody else's. A couple of folks have used my Gumby's because of that glitch. Pitt didn't know it was already being used.

[quote author=Gumby link=board=2;threadid=7246;start=msg61432#msg61432 date=1068512663]
Pitt didn't know it was already being used.
[/quote]

Sorry about the Avatar, I thought it was just one you could choose from, changed it as soon as I was told it belonged to another member. Kind of computer challenged or I would add one of my Pit Bull. About the oil filter, I was told on 80Cool a couple of years ago the the YZZ was the same as the one they put on at the factory except for the prelubed rubber seal. My mistake if I missed some changes. I'll have to make sure I get the better one next oil change. About calling Junk a knuckle head, I was out of line doing that and in the future will treat others with respect no matter how cheap they think I am. Honest I'm not cheap just poor, so I try to do the best I can with the money I have. Hope to continue to use the knowledge that you guys have to walk that fine line between big $$$ for maintenence and big expense from lack of maintenence.

What's all the flack about avatars? Rogue uses my mother's photo and Shortbus somehow got a picture of my sister, and I'm not complaining.

Ed

Pittbull,

they should be proud when you use their avatars. :cheers:

Moralien uses the photo of the tire carrier of my personal LC and I am happy that he likes it. :D

All these guys have a problem with sharing nice things. :slap:

Mike

[quote author=landandsea link=board=2;threadid=7246;start=msg61536#msg61536 date=1068526050]

Rogue uses my mother's photo and Shortbus somehow got a picture of my sister, and I'm not complaining.

Ed
[/quote]

So then Junk is your Daddy, huh? Sorry... :flipoff2:

[quote author=Asiarider link=board=2;threadid=7246;start=msg61572#msg61572 date=1068541149]
Pittbull,
they should be proud when you use their avatars.
Moralien uses the photo of the tire carrier of my personal LC and I am happy that he likes it.
All these guys have a problem with sharing nice things.
Mike
[/quote]

How could you go wrong with this
<---------
By the way thanks Mike.
:D

[quote author=Rogue link=board=2;threadid=7246;start=msg61573#msg61573 date=1068541821]
So then Junk is your Daddy, huh? Sorry... :flipoff2:
[/quote]

...and he's way behind in child support payments.

Ed

That's 'cuz he bought the portals. :whoops:

Pit, I know what you mean about being frugal; parts are expensive for these beasties. I always try and wrench a bit on all my vehicles but this baby demands it, Oh if only she wasn’t so damn beautiful … ::)

Gee I hope no one lays claim to my avatar – it looks so much like me :D

Welcome to the group :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom