New Years Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

the campsite

I think we should name the campsite the devil worshipers campsite in honor of Jon Kilgor or what was left of him when we met him to quote his famous words. We had a few visitors at the Sat campsite

P1030124.jpg

P1030135.jpg

P1030134.jpg

pillguy said:
I think we should name the campsite the devil worshipers campsite in honor of Jon Kilgor or what was left of him when we met him to quote his famous words. We had a few visitors at the Sat campsite

Or it could be called CRIPPLE CREEK! :)

Last edited:
So who's posting details? Who broke? Who drowned? Didnt see any snorkels on the crossings that were above the doors! Dieing for details...

RSHARPfzj80 said:

This

Here's Roger with his new Craftmatic adjustable camp chair...

image-2486067667.jpg

image-2486067667.jpg

FJ60Cam said:
No, I didn't find it in there.

Looks like someone might be heading back to Cripple Creek to find Mr Lion tomorrow after work. From where we came out it wouldnt be too bad to get back to. Had a great time guys....

Looks like someone might be heading back to Cripple Creek to find Mr Lion tomorrow after work. From where we came out it wouldnt be too bad to get back to. Had a great time guys....

Can we go to and I had a good time to

geko action

a video

RSHARPfzj80 said:

Yeah no kidding! Every time he brings it up I have to change the subject :(

I vote "HAIR LIP HOLLOW" or is that to much.

I had a great time, thanks to every one that let me ride and loned me stuff that I forgot to bring. already looking forward to next year.:cheers:

I vote "HAIR LIP HOLLOW" or is that to much.

I had a great time, thanks to every one that let me ride and loned me stuff that I forgot to bring. already looking forward to next year.:cheers:

I am ready for some more pineapple myself

jason in tn said:
X2

Sent from my detachment from reality.

X3!!! Ill bring 2 or 3 jars next time :)

sk8salomon said:
Found the tiger! Stuffed in the bottom of sleeping bag, doh!
Glad you found it .....
I know if I lost her Repunzel dolls I would be in trouble!!

image-3280125824.jpg

image-3280125824.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom