New to Mud (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

it makes sense to do "other stuff while you're in there"

to translate: Ali means, "talk to beno and get a unobtanium TRD supercharger and work out methanol injection like Cdan"

to translate: Ali means, "talk to beno and get a unobtanium TRD supercharger and work out methanol injection like Cdan"

Yup, what he said.

Thankfully people are always upgrading so lots of stuff to be had on the less $$ side.

When the time comes, pull the motor out and tear into it. You might be surprised at how well the bottom end holds up in these things but still may need a slight decking of the block. At that mileage, it makes sense to do "other stuff while you're in there" and then be done with it. Another '94 owner in RR just went through his entire engine so plenty of resources in the area.

I've been stalking the classifieds section heavily for little gems.

Okay, that's good to know. What are some good websites for internal replacement parts? I usually just use rock auto or the local Napa, but are there any performance websites?

Hahaha, I see. That would be awesome, I'll have to do some research when it comes time to cross this path.

I've been stalking the classifieds section heavily for little gems.

Okay, that's good to know. What are some good websites for internal replacement parts? I usually just use rock auto or the local Napa, but are there any performance websites?

Ahhh, Erich-sun, you MUST use the force located at American Toyota on Alameda and get the 25% off discount before the new parts manager does away with it. Remember, Wax up, Wax down and use the force wisely.......

But seriously, with this discount rate, it's hard not to want to use the OEM parts for our rides. Toyota/Aisin parts are super high quality and very durable. You can get a complete head gasket kit from Toyota, along with other internal parts. Anyway, when the time comes, we'll fill your head with all kinds of non sensical info while draining your wallet.

Last edited:
Ahhh, Erich-sun, you MUST use the force located at American Toyota on Alameda and get the 25% off discount before the new parts manager does away with it. Remember, Wax up, Wax down and use the force wisely.......

But seriously, with this discount rate, it's hard not to want to use the OEM parts for our rides. Toyota/Aisin parts are super high quality and very durable. You can get a complete head gasket kit from Toyota, along with other internal parts. Anyway, when the time comes, we'll fill your head with all kinds of non sensical info while draining your wallet.

You are such a cheap bastid!! ;)

IIRC, in the next month or so per a couple of people from HDC who have contacted me.
WHAT?! The last I heard the discount wasn't going anywhere.

So who is the new parts manager? Jim?

His name is Sean I think and yeah, the discount will be altered some how, not sure how yet.

I guess it might be time to buy that Ram 2500, I have been eyeballing. Poor American Toyota been going down the drain lately!

Dang, I'll have to go check it out, maybe I'll do that next weekend to see whats up!

Hi Erich, welcome to the group!

I would like to point out there's at least one person here who was in school full time with two kids and a wife that likes wheeling that successfully resisted the Jedi mind control tricks of Ali when it came to spending buckets of money on my, I mean, his toys.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom