New to me GX460 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everybody. New to the forum and I recently picked up a 2010 GX460. Always been a fan of this platform but I wasn't really in the market for one until I came across a good deal that I couldn't pass up.

My plans are to slowly build it up (typical cookie cutter stuff). It will be my daily and used for occasional towing, off road/camping trips.

IMG_3316.jpg

Congrats! Looks very clean!
Soooo, what are your "cookie cutter" plans?
Don't forget to post pic's during your build!

Congrats! Looks very clean!
Soooo, what are your "cookie cutter" plans?
Don't forget to post pic's during your build!
Thanks! I got lucky with this one. Previous owner took good care of it. Had it since 2011. Pretty low mileage as well for the year.

Basic 2-3" lift, sliders, roof rack, wheels/tires, and well see where it goes from there. I'll be sure to post photos throughout.

Thanks! I got lucky with this one. Previous owner took good care of it. Had it since 2011. Pretty low mileage as well for the year.

Basic 2-3" lift, sliders, roof rack, wheels/tires, and well see where it goes from there. I'll be sure to post photos throughout.
Sounds good!
DON'T FORGET skids for the bottom!!! I'd do that even before sliders after you get the rims-n-tires. Never know when you may drop in a rut on a washed out trail in our local mountains and bang something hard underneath.

I'd get sliders first... my opinion. If you are climbing over rocks big enough to bash you, you will likely be putting your wheels over the rocks and putting the rocker panels (and door function) at risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom