new TLCA member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok all, just got the packet today with member id, stickers, etc. It must have hit a time warp, because it arrived 4 days after signing up when I expected it in 4-6 weeks. Ive read the membership guidelines, and have the PDF membership application.

So what does a fella got to do to join in the local He-Man woman haters club? Formal invite from a current member or just crash the next meeting?

Ron

Hi Ron,
The next meeting will be at Marc's. Meeting details (directions, time, phone numbers) are generally posted on the web site (www.hdcruisers.org)

A typical meeting will start at 6PM with meet-and-greet and everyone brings a food dish or desert or something to share. Bring your beverage of choice and throw a folding chair in the truck in case we gather in the back yard. Our meetings are family friendly with a lot of kids under 10 and a few teens.

The actual "meeting" usually starts between 7 and 8pm and is over in about 30 minutes. We allocate a lot of time to visit and look at trucks and basket cases.

We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!

-Mike-

Last edited:
We allocate a lot of time to visit and look at ... basket cases.

-Mike-

Hey, I don't talk about your truck that way and I don't think Jon will be bringing his.

Crash it!!!

We need some action at these meetings....

;p

We don't need any "crash action" at the next meeting. I can guarantee there won't be another meeting at my house again if that happened.

Marc

We don't need any "crash action" at the next meeting. I can guarantee there won't be another meeting at my house again if that happened.

don't worry Marc, O'Neill totaled his on the way to a meeting at Gorman's a few years ago and we all went back several times. :D in fact we had a big destructo party at Tobascofish's old place to tear it apart (into quarters :grinpimp:).

don't worry Marc, O'Neill totaled his on the way to a meeting at Gorman's a few years ago and we all went back several times. :D in fact we had a big destructo party at Tobascofish's old place to tear it apart (into quarters :grinpimp:).

That was a fun day. Very educational to see how a FJ60 was put together.

O'Neill totaled his on the way to a meeting at Gorman's a few years ago and we all went back several times. :D in fact we had a big destructo party at
In fairness to David, I would say that his 60 WAS totalled but not that he totalled it.

In fairness to David, I would say that his 60 WAS totalled but not that he totalled it.

very true. i restate- "O'neill's was totalled for him on the way to a meeting..."

I'm really not worried. It was a lame attempt at humor to counter Beno. About the craziest thing I would expect to see at an HDC gathering is a Fish with painted toe nails.

Well, after 2 years without a 4x4, I'm back in the saddle:

I picked it up Friday from Durango, I've been waiting for it since March.

Mods so far: Seat covers installed on day 2
A.R.E. Z Camper Shell - Picking it up next Week (found one used in Cali)

tacoma-1.jpg
tacoma-2.jpg

Wait a min, that ain't a RHD Troopie, but it'll do 😁

Wait a min, that ain't a RHD Troopie, but it'll do 😁
I've had no luck finding a reasonable Troopy, so I am postponing that dream for the moment. I have a trip planned next summer to go to Alaska, and even if I found a Troopy tomorrow, I doubt it would be ready for a long trip.

Well done! Needs NM pinstripes, I can help 🙂

That's cool. You hardly ever see Xtra Cabs anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom